I'm going to wear the hijab

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Resistance isn't futile, Apr 24, 2013.

1. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

The nazi's stole the salute, just like the swastica.

Never-the-less, yeah, the middle east was influenced by nazi germany, and islam is rather inherently violent and fascistic even without that. You can say something about me being ingorant and disrespectful, but no.... if you're speaking for islam and don't know something so basic about it, who's ignorant? Islam is proudly and openly violent and demands theocracy and subjugation of everybody to the koran, no matter what a few apologetics say.

BTW, iran means "land of the aryans", if I remember correctly. The "aryan" race of the nazis is basically a myth, but tracks it's mythical roots back to an aryan group from persia (who are NOT blond/blue-eyed, I don't think. I think they're sort of dark. But they probably DO hate jews, if they're muslim). Germany wanted influence, and persia wanted to woo germany, and be taken under their wing, and changed their name.

Persia is the land of the aryans, but was persia, before they decided to try to impress the fake aryans.

Islam being rather fascistic and violent and anti-semetic from the start, it was not hard to mix with nazi ideas/behaviours.

You fix radical islam and marginalize it's role in society the same way you fix christianity (look at recent US religion numbers). You give them iPods and drugs and fast food and air conditioning and justin bieber.... and that's about all it takes. When you pressure people, their most (aggressively) defensive underlying beliefs and practices come out. You can't bomb the islam out of them, but you can buy it out. Not right away, but it happens. The US took a long time, but the opening of the society has finially removed most of the social pressures that actually cause a lot of people to decide that they "believe". There are negative responses to being an atheist, but it's really no big deal, whereas in the muslim world, the LEGAL penalty for leaving the faith is DEATH.

And yeah, that's what the koran says. Those who leave islam must be killed, no ifs ands or buts. Also, those who draw muhammad, even if it's an innanimate object that Muhammad happens to be possessing.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBD6lFouA2o"]34th anniversary of Iran's Islamic Revolution - YouTube

3. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Religion is a belief; it has a set of code of conduct, principles, ethics and morals to follow in one’s life.

Philosophy is an academic discipline that explores the fundamental questions about the nature of reality, behavior and knowledge. It is divided into three broad fields. Metaphysics explores the nature of reality. Epistemology explores the nature of knowledge and examines how people acquire it. Ethics or moral philosophy examines how people should live.

Whereas science is more concerned on empirical evidences and testable hypotheses. What “empirical,” means is “that which can be observed or experimented on.” Current modern scietific dichotomy overplays the epistemological aspect of science while downplaying (most often simply negating) the fact that science fundamentally depends on non-empirical (philosophical) assumptions to even get started.

In short science at least in its earliest stages engages in philosphy not religion. And what science and religion have in common is we both begin with a belief.

The prejudice against Islam is extreme. I got my first dose of it this morning leaving my house.

Islam shares a lot in common with both Wicca and (perhaps in certain perspectives with the rainbow family.) It has no ordained no ordained priesthood, no institutions with legal or doctrinal authority and as such there's no officially sanctioned sacred or profane dichotomy. (( Ever wondered why so much hate is propogated by governments agains Islam? If we just voted in a leader we would be left alone))

I read your comment last night and I asked about it this morning. Like all religions in this world there are some groups that have different traditions and some that are more orthodox or militant than others.

An imam told me this morning that I'm required to keep clean. The choice of removing my pubic hair or not is left up to me. Because what goes on under my hijab is between me and God.

4. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

But you apparently didn't read the other posts related to my comment.

rollin is correct. Congrats on making it this far, though!

5. Resistance isn't futile

There's a couple of people posting here on my ignore list. So I might have missed the context or misunderstood the conversation. (It also doesn't help that I'm emotionally high at the moment)

Thank you for your warm sentiments. I'm on an emotional high at this moment and although I know it will pass as things settle down. I want to enjoy the feeling for now.

6. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

A spider and a man both start off as sperm but does that mean they are at all the same thing? Science can be proven ur magic man cannot.

7. Resistance isn't futile

What caused the Big Bang? oh you haven't figure out that part of the theory yet? Well let me know when you come back with some sort of experiment that proves your theory. You incriminate yourself with your own words. By your own definitions that which can not neither observed nor experimented on does not exist.

Also neither the spider nor man start off simply as "sperm."

8. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Sorry

9. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

If I get you're meaning, I totally agree.
    How did a delicate thread from a lady asking about modest clothing degenerate into this mess :(

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Read Her Profile,*about me* All Will Be Explained There...:).

Cheers Glen.

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

If you don't believe that anything exists because you can't observe it existing, so be it.

That is NOT, however, a compelling argument for islam, or for any religion. All it does is go against one scientific theory -- science does not have a magical book of outlandish infallable statements, and does not come crashing down when a theory is disproven -- quite the reverse in fact, that makes science stronger.

....right.

And there we see islam: it censors opposing views. In fact, it mandates the censor of opposing views. And it does so in a very violent, totalitarian way.

Resistance is not futile, and I'll fight that trash as long as I am able, in every way that I'm able, no matter what the PC nazis say.

Maybe we could all chip in ten cents, and you could go buy your very own cave. Islam is quite incompatable with computers or other technology, it's a way of thought that involves intentional ignorance and that has NEVER spawned any real invention of any meaning, other than those things that go in your urethra for masturbational purposes. It did briefly steal some higher society by way of it's quick and violent spread, but that inhereted technology quickly fell by the wayside, as other cultures advanced and islam dug it's heels in as hard as possible. And they're still stuck back there at the year 1000. Anyway, the point is that islam has no place on a computer system designed in a manner which flies in the face of allah and his backwards teachings. So get the fuck off, and go do dark ages shit.

12. Resistance isn't futile

I'm not offended or in the least upset.

They're just testosterone filled young men trying to flex their make believe virtual muscles. I have most of them on ignore and I don't even see their rantings.

Well it's controversial. But better I should see what the possible reactions will be like here before I go back out on the streets. I get the feeling that I shouldn't be too surprised if things get a little rough.

13. Manservant Hecubus

You misunderstood my sentiment.
    I was congratulating you on getting this far in your Troll.
    I hadn't really noticed you much before this thread so I fell for it too. It happens. I'd love to read the site you're posting this stuff to.

As for how rough the real world would be to this persona? As long as you don't start going up to random people on the street talking nonsense about science, your persona would be fine.

14. Resistance isn't futile

Troll seems to be the new Internet fade-y expression. So I guess it's good to know I'm in style. Therefore I thank you for the compliment. :love:

Oh and I was always felt that a stranger is a friend you haven't met yet. So I'll guess I'll just have to see how things work out.

15. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Ahh...okay....

16. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

lol you seem like an annoying person in general.

17. Resistance isn't futile

People are always saying how the Internet is this great frontier for individual expression. A place of free speech where anyone can come and express their point of views and be themselves.

But it doesn't work like that now does it ?

People are censored all the time and are mocked for not sharing the popular opinion or being different.

IE.
    That person wrote something I don't like and that makes them a troll.
    Or this site is about free spech as long as you support my opinions
    And people that write and voice the shared popular opinion are rewarded with reputation/karma/likes/thumbs up/etc points.

The end result is that the person that's different is punished while the person that conforms is rewarded. The classic carrot versus stick played out in the virtual world. Fortunately I'm not a conspiracy theorist because I would say that this is social engineering perpertrated by some government.

It was all fine and dandy on this site when I was talking about swallowing sperm and my pubic hair. But then I had a revelation and converted to Islam. Now I'm labled a troll and an annoying person. All in the name of punishing, and negating and censoring me by attaching a derogatory label on me.

Such is the hypocrisy and illusion of the Internet.

Fortunately I have the support of a good family and close friends. (And now a faith) Therefore for me I'm not deprived in the real world and therefore I have no personal investment in the virtual one. As such I'm very much above this sort of nonsense and the Internet is only way to kill time.

What I do feel bad about is for those that have poor emotional attachement and/or support. The person that turns to the Internet because he has no one in the real world that he can say is a true friend. And in today's world of dysfunctionalism... That's hell of a lot of people.

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What A Bucket Load Of Shit...:puke:

Cheers Glen.

19. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

20. Manservant Hecubus

But being Baha'i isn't controversial!!

Well, it is if you're in a Muslim country but you get my point. :devil:

I don't really understand why anyone who wasn't raised Muslim would choose Islam over Baha'i.