Im going to die.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Micha, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

[​IMG]not really. But I have a story to tell. Okay. So you know that bus that passes me and kyle and mark everyday when we are walking home? The one that the people always yells at us and throws soda bottles. Well anyways, today Kyle had a hard boiled egg and hit it at some asshole with his head out the window. Right in the forhead. It must have been 80mph or so. He was all red and stuff. And then the bus stopped as the driver settled the students down. None of them really knew what was going on. We thought we were in trouble but I dont think that the bus driver knew what was happening, everyone was just standing up in the back... so we walk by it and EVERYONE on the bus is looking at us. We cross the street becuase Kyle and Mark have to piss in the little splotch of woods there. And then the bus passes again and im standing out in the open alone (mark and kyle are in the woods) and everyone was yelling at me about how 'Your going to die you fucking hippy pussy' and stuff. I guess that we are pussies becuase we stood up for ourselves? And becuase they dont have the balls to insult us when they arent moving at 20mph inside of a school bus? Well anyways, there was alot of mad looking ones yelling right at me. I just gave them a thumbs up becuase I dont think a peace sign would have really been fitting in this situation. Well anyways, they are probably going to try to fight us tomorrow. Which sucks becuase me kyle and mark are seperated all day at school... and Im really easy to spot in a crowd. And I dont care. Whatever.[​IMG]

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If they try to fight you, just take your clothes off and chase them, man. ahaha

3. redryder

redryder Member

wow, kids can be such jerks.

4. led zppelilin fan

led zppelilin fan read this and die!!!

georges plan rocks

5. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

let them beat you, the its abuse [although it could be argued that you threw an egg at them (im not sure if you did, i didnt really pay that much attention to the story)]

6. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

do it!!!

7. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

You wouldn't have a chainsaw in the garden shed, right?

8. led zppelilin fan

neither of us even have a garden

9. Micha

when the guys are done working on the house im gunna have a weed garden.

Back on topic. Whatever happens happens. If I get beat the shit out of the pain will only last like...a week or something... depending how bad it is... whatever. And its not like im a defenseless eigth year old blind girl on stilts with live lobsters down my pants... So whatever. Im done talking about it.

Mark could die to! But he has a strategy..

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

My advice is to chill out and let things blow over, you showed them you would stick up for yourselves... you might wanna find a new route home if theres something easier.

If you think you have to fight for some reason, get your friends together before school and pick 'em off.

Fightings pretty juvenile, if I were you I would take 'em out for lunch and make amends. [​IMG]

11. led zppelilin fan

there like "fucking tree huggers" there a bunch of ignorant hipicritical self rightous fucks

12. Micha

Thats what im gunna do. If they absolutely have to fight I will...

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

14. get a tetsubo or an extendeble beating stick (I don't have the nomenclature now, it's been a bad day) a tessen would be cool too.....

15. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

hahah egg :D that's awesome. i think you should just like..i dunno...throw more eggs :D

16. spooner

spooner is done.

Not a scrapper? You can always kick 'em in the stones and run.

Or carry a knife. Dunno if you have one of those crazy schools with metal detectors or not though.

17. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

if they dont fight you but you still feel the need to have someone to fight. then i will fight you.

18. Micha

I think the bus is now taking a different route. Which is a good thing because on friday (the word on the street was that) they had a large metal door hinge that they were going to throw at us :eek: mostly me for some reason.

But there are some people on the bus that like us. And try to discourage the jerks not to be jerks. I like those people.:D

19. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

so are we gona fight then or what?

20. Micha

No thanks [​IMG]