I'm going to cry ):

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, May 27, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Your like only what 24? You have plenty of time to settle in. Seems maybe your nesting clock has kicked in or something. Looking for that final long term deal or something. Yup seems your correct time to seek out a different group of people to hang out with. You and only you knows if your interests have changed. As for the whole Playboy party, if your talking the mansion, I will force myself to go for you, lol. Take care there and it shall work out, time does that and I hope you aquire what you seek.

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

no it's not a grotto party it's just a playboy hosted party at a club...I am not cool enough to get invited to the grotto's lol.

I just feel like I want only people who really care about me in my life. I know exactly who I need to talk to right now. I push my friends away who are centered in life I think I need to call and make some plans with them instead of avoiding them, just because they are newer friends doesn't mean they don't care. I know what I need to do.

3. free2fly

free2fly Members

aww lynsey ... if you were nearby we could hang out! ;) lol ... I know what you mean ... I have very few girls for friends for that reason....

4. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Hard to throw your right leg over the hump and drive left footed - bloody floor mounted shifters....... although they are nice when really driving.

Slutty clothes, eh? *g*

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Could dream a little dream about them grotto parties, lol

Most people do know what they really need to do in there life, sometimes they just need the assistance of really odd people they really dont know but talk to all the time in a relm that really does not exist, lol or simply, sometimes its easier to talk to the faceless masses. Stick to your own desires in life, only you live with yourself forever and hating your roomate for life is pretty hard to live with.

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

same here I just talked to a really good guy friends of mine...well used to be a good friend before I fucked it up and flat out told him 'I want a friend, a guy friend who I am close to but who does not try to have sex with me you think we can hang without flirting' he said he will still flirt with me but will not try to convince me to sleep with him or be more than friends if I would be okay seeing him have a gf or hitting on girls when we hang and I most certainly would so there we go first step lol

I know I wish I could meet more cool girls. I am sick of the boy crazy club hopping type

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

lol thanks :)

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I drive an automatic ;) I think I will be all good by Tuesday I just wanna whine and be held ):