Im glad my skin doesnt have this problem

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Aug 19, 2005.

1. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Are they dry? I've been getting light, dry-ish blotches on my arms lately.

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

no they dont stick out or anything and they werent always there. they are actually a lot bigger then moles too... more like circles or blobs then dots actually.

its like a skin discoloration and no matter how much my back tans, those areas wont tan. theyve been there for three years and i think im FINALLY gonna go to a dermotologist but no matter HOW much research i do i cant figure out what they are or anything....

3. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

www.chemtrailcentral.com

4. interval_illusion

no these arent but ive gotten patches like that on my arms before and just used a cream on them and they went away.

5. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I remember Art Bell used to talk about them all the time on his radio program

6. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

damn interval yea i'd see a dermatologist..its probably nothing serius, but then again it could be, & the sooner ya know the better..
    if you do alot of tanning & u got these spots that dont tan..i'd siggest tryin to avoid the sun till u know what your deallin with

7. interval_illusion

yeah the weird thing is... ive looked at ALLL kinds of pics. of melanoma and all kinds of skin cancers and well, just about anything you can imagine that is a skin problem and not ONE THING looks CLOSE to my back. it's odd. it's not that noticible really unless you are up close but no, those areas dont tan at all.

well, eagle... you KNOW how much i hate doctors and haha.. sometimes i wish i could just ignore things and then they will go away but yeah, they wont so i will see a dermatologist.

8. Death

it might be scars. if you had chicken pox when you were little, the spots can leave scars, and when you grow up, the scars grow with you

9. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Just like emotional scars left from your father... Bastard never took no for an answer.

10. Death

or it could just be straight up plague legions

11. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

Gawd, I'm hungry!