Im Freakin Out......Waoooooo!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by midnight_toker89, May 24, 2004.

1. midnight_toker89

midnight_toker89 Member

im so freakin out at the moment ,lets start off.....im going to fail the 9th grade if i fail one more class,me and my girlfriend brokeup,i just got hit on by about three ghetto girls on the bus,and i gotta get ready for exams and then summer school....aaahhhhhh.im under so much stress right now..i dont know if i can take it.

okay i guess i feel a little bit better

lotta love everyone!

2. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

other than the exams, I see no reason to complain... doing a grade over again? should be a piece of piss... three gurls after you, and that's a problem? Hmm? ...
    freak out, but freak out positively.
    i dunno.

3. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

Doing a grade again would be shitty.. i almost had to go to school Durring Summer cause i almost failed Math.. but yeah... try to live on your life without your girlfriend...itll get better..

4. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Yikes. I hate ninth grade. I'd perish if I had to do it again. I think I might have to... I don't know what the prerequisites for repeating a grade are here, but I'm failing gym (which happens to be the most useless class ever)... Gah.

5. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Get your act together and straighten up! Seriously, you need to focus on school and pull your grades up. I can't imagine it would be too hard to go from failing to passing if you applied yourself just a little bit. School is important, and failing and repeating a grade is just pointless. Sorry to sound so hard but that's life, hard, and you need to learn to apply yourself now.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

hey man i know a buncha people who fucked up once they got to high school.... oh and uh, you shoulda got with them ghetto gurlz!

7. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

im failing 9th grade too. I'll be a "freshmore"...................

8. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

I was reading a thread about sunshine healing...do yourself some good and spend a little time with the rays, maybe it will clear your head a little

9. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i hated 9 th grade...but once i got to 10 th grade everything turned around and my grade where higher than ever...maybe that will happen to you...high school is not somthing to mess up..do ur best... there is only a few more years of it left

10. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

Here *moonbeam hugs midnight toker89* does that help?:D

11. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

a piece of piss?? it's obvious why you don't think doing a grade over again would be a problem....

ANYWAY....that sucks about you and your girl...and the ghetto girl thing...*yuck* sucks to be you....'specially if they have that fucked up *slang* they call talkin they got goin on.
    and good luck with summer school! i have to go also...that blows tons of ass!

12. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

i don't think it is obvious... communication is lacking... 's'all in yer attitude, mate. are ya gonna mope all year or are ya gonna make real good friends with a few young ladies?