I'm confused,astrology experts, pls help!

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by AutumnsMoonChild, Aug 27, 2005.

1. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

:confused: Most of the people I know almost exactly fit the description of their signs. I am a pisces, but I'm not very pisces-like. My moon is leo,but I don't go very well with the description of that either. I have all the dreamer aspects of a pisces,and the 'lost' trait,too...But I'm not extra sensitive,I'm not romantic at all, I find it nearly impossible to be sweet,and I'm not easily saddened. I have many traits of an aquarian,only minus the futuristic stuff. My mother went into labour with me while the sun was in Aquarius, but the doctors wouldn't let me be born so soon. Does anyone think that this may have something to do with why I don't seem to fit right on my birthday?

2. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

what is your exact b-day info...time,date,place,etc???

3. james q

james q Uranian

nobody does fit right in with their sun sign. the sun sign is only one of many things that influences the personality. your leo moon, imo, is more significant than your pisces sun in telling you about your personality b/c the moon sign tells u what u came into life as (if u believe in reincarnation then it means leo is what u were in your last life). a leo moon means u like the be the centre of attention and are a leader who radiates confidence and self-love.

your ascendant is also important. the lunar nodes are incredibly important too. the nodes used to be an afterthought in western astrology (but they were always important in arabic and indian astrology) but are starting to be seen as something to consider in determining the overall makeup of the person. your south node sign and house tell u about your previous life and your north node sign and house tell u about your future in this life.

if u are born on the cusp of aquarius and pisces u are born at a very special time. the world is changing from the piscean age,which has lasted over 2,000 years, and is now moving into the aquarian age. the placement of your natal sun at about 1 or 2 degrees pisces, on the cusp between the signs of pisces and aquarius, matches the position we are in the ages: between the platonic ages of pisces and aquarius. i believe this part of the sky is incredibly sensitive for all people who have got a natal sun or moon located here, and that's you kiddo. i've got a natal moon at 1 degree pisces and every year when the sun transits strange and wonderful things occur and karmic events become accelerated. u would have also been effected by the recent full moon in aquarius (28 degrees aqu) that occured earlier this month.

4. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

Hmm...well I don't really match up with my moon sign all that well either. I seem to be the opposite. I'm quite reclusive,and I don't like attention all that much,and I definetely don't like being the center of attention. I wasn't born on a cusp,either unfortunately...it would explain alot if I was,though.

5. james q

james q Uranian

now i'm confused too :) what's your date of birth, time and place of birth?

6. james q

james q Uranian

you were born february 26 '88, right? that places ur natal sun at about 3 or 4 degrees pisces. that's not on the cusp exactly (which falls on the 22nd or 23rd of each month) but if you're reading a chart u consider it conjunct the cusp by an orb of a few degrees. in fact tho when you're 1-3 degrees of a new sign it tends to make the energies of that sign pronounced: ie, more piscean rather than less. but like i said u need to consider more than just the sun sign. being a late born may have something to do with it, don't know.

7. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

feb. 26, 1988
    Sun 7 pi
    NN 24 pi
    Mo 2 leo ?
    Me 13 Aq Direct
    Ve 19 Ar
    Ma 2 Cap
    Ju 27 Ar
    Sa ~1 Cap ???
    Ur 0.25 Cap
    Ne 9 Cap
    Pl 12 Sc Retro

What's your rising sign?

If anything, the Ur, Ne, Sa and Mars in Capricorn is what is giving you a very earthy attitude. What I find facinating is that Saturn is in the first degree, so it'll tend to almost overwhelm the Sun sign. With Uranus in the 1 degree, that'll also tend to overwhelm the Sun sign. hmmm, Mars conjunct Saturn conjunct Uranus... not very auspicious. Do you find yourself being overly careful when the Moon transits Capricorn, Aquarius, Aries?

8. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

Yes,actually I do...I act rather strange on certain moons.

9. annabegins

annabegins Member

you would be aquarius-pisces cusp if born on feb 16-22
    but you are a pisces 1 . which is feb 23- march 2 which is 3-12°
    ~*~*~*~~*~~
    the traits you said dont even fit for the day you were born...
    im betting that you are more criticizing, sarcastic, person. not romantic at all. very serious person.

according to your personality for pisces 1,

they believe in the supremacy of psirit over matte, therefore often devote themselves to idealistic causes or pursuits. you have a yearning and zest for the non-material side of life- the life of ideas, music, art and movement. their belief systems may be religious in nature, or they may be pantheists who see god everywhere even tif they do not submit to the authority of a church, temple or mosque. their sense of demotion can be directed toward their work, family or hobby, which may in fact be less of a hobby and more of an all-involving pursuit. they can be aloof, and at times preoccupied with their own self importance or the importance of their projects, which somwtimes means neglecting family and friends. they have a surprising realistic view of life, in all of its many aspects.

according to the day of your birth, you have a great capacity to arouse others both emotionally and mentally. and y9ou are highly attuned to people's sensitivites and therefore are able to stir them deply. youare very adept at wielding irony and satire. and also able to bring critical faculties to bear on the faults of both ppl and social institutions.
    the day you were born means that you would be empathetic, critical and self=important, and at times harsh. and you are prone to all sorts of allergies.

does this sound right to you?