Im coming

Discussion in 'Australia' started by bruschetta, Jul 3, 2006.

1. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

me and my buddy Ryland are coming to australia in september:) no tickets yet... but we'll probobly be flying in on the east coast and buying an old beat up pickup truck.:)

see ya soon:D

2. ali35

ali35 Member

wow, you really look like a sweet couple, honestly! There's nowhere better than aust to spend your holidays, trust me!! Ill b going in feb!!

3. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Pickup trucks are called utilities or utes (plaural) for short. You might be better off with a forward control van so you can sleep in it. Old Toyota Hiaces are the preferred choice for these days rather than Kombis.

Anyway you look like a nice couple. Look me up if you are passing through Hay.

4. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

Sorry for being deceptive hahaa.... im not going with mack she's another friend...

thanks for the advice bilby... we were actually planning on sleeping in the truck.... although from your reaction it seems as if that might not work out... and i should probobly go find out whether or not my drivers liscence will be good down there...

5. earthbyocean

earthbyocean Member

Awesome guys! Hope you have fun!

6. fistermister

fistermister Member

I think you can get an international drivers licence pretty easy.