i'm cheating on my boyfriend....

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by -moonshine-memi-, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

You suck at evolutionary psychology.
    The best provider == the best child giver.

2. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

So you're having sex with another man, you're not in an open relationship...your boyfriend loves you and is oblivious, you want him...and you also want this new guy because you're falling in love with him..and you guess haha...you want to have your cake and eat it too....hmm

ideas and comments?..sure..sure

Comment: You're a fucking whore. ...Idea: Go fuck yourself.

3. Emmabugg333

Emmabugg333 Member

fuck it. your life sounds awesome.

4. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

Damn! Who the fuck brought this thread back to life?! :mad:

5. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

My friend used to work for this guy. MGK or some shit. Well his bosses wife started fucking one of his employees (not my friend) and they got together and killed her husband about it. Aint that some shit?

6. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Member

I don't care who you bang and I am not going to judge you, but someone's feeling are going to get hurt and it may be yours so be careful.

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

:rofl:

8. Garry

Garry Banned

Hmmm, I know werry welthy mens that are pussies and dont posses balls. THey got money, they are really rich, but they are not kind of mens that makes woman wild. They dont know how to explore her sexuality and they are not good looking. They are geeks. With wealty. So theirs wifes go and fuck some real mens becouse they do know how to fuck the shit out of her.

So PROVIDER is if you can provide your wife with luxsuries and basic things that will secure her, but that doesnt meens that he knows how to fuck girls.

This dudes usualy think that girls are little princeses and that they dont like sex and that they are naive little girls. The dont know her fantazies and desires.

So best ideal thing is to be provider and lover. But manny mans have that blocks that society told em, and noody told em to be MEN and take responsibility about your manhood. So, treat woomen with respect, in bed, FUCK HER LIKE SHE IS BIGEST WHORE.

If you want to summ it... And if you want to talk about psihology, better that oyu know some basic knowledge... :D regards and love... Garry

And best lover are that mens that provoke ancient markers of good genes. Good loking, dominance, leadership, chosen by other girls, have you ever aske any girl why does she like bad boys? They all say that thay want good guy, but they respond to mens that will fuck the shit out of her, and make her dreams come true. So Become that man. I did.... Peace love Garry

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You're pathetic.

Why don't you go actully be someones booty call... oh wait, that's because you're a geek who doesn't look good... Not only that, you're obviously not wealthy either, you can't even spell it. So you don't have ANYONE for EITHER reason, you're sitting fapping and lieing on internet forums.

You're being quite transparent about how you project your own self-image and insecurities into this fantasy.

10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

:cool:

11. Garry

Garry Banned

I dont care, I call my GFs when I want to get my d.ck hanndled. I only say things as I see it, " story behind the masks ". I dont want to call anybody geek or anythig, just want to put the people that want to become REAL MENS, that they, if they chose to, can find it.

Yea, my english is second language, sorry for spelling, I dont want to spend time on spell check.

I am working to get weathy, but thath doesnt makes me h8 em or anything, well actually I like to speak to people that made it, so I can see path that maybe I could proffit from theirs knowladge.

Again, this is not h8ters message, I just tell that 95% of mens LOST their DOminance and leadership and becomed pussy ass mens that are pretending to have balls.

Dont find this offensive, that is what world maked of them. Again I dont think that RICH PEOPLE ARE GEEKs and PUSSYES, I just tell that becouse of greater conncetracion amongs them.

For you carring about my sex life, thx dude, I got that shit handled LONG time ago. If you dont like what I say, please tell me where do you see me telling lies?

Maybe some girl would like to tell something about subject?

Regards, love, Garry!

12. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

13. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Maybe you have interesting taste in girls....

There are, of course, those who like being dominated more. And it's their job to tell their husband what they like long before he's their husband.

14. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Thread reopened

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

It's really dangerous territory! My wife and I went to different colleges and I only saw her once or twice a month. We agreed she could date others, which led to sex with others and relationships in which the guys fell in love with her. She says she never had romantic feelings for them. They were just fuck buddies. Anyway, she chose not to tell me about the sex until after we had been married a while. By then, it didn't matter, and I even like her stories. If I had know during the time it was happening, I might have dropped her, which would have been a huge mistake. If she had fallen in love with her sex partner, it definitely would have ended our relationship.

16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think as some people get older their views change. I have had sex with several wives, who absolutely loved it but are still "happily" married years since. I think they were after some excitement, sex and liked to be treated as sexy and desirable. For whatever reason their husbands weren't giving them this. They wanted to be desired for who they where, not as a wife. Controlling husbands or those who take their wives for granted, beware.....

Klimax2gether and late_bloomer like this.
  17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Partners who are depressed, not interested, or got what they wanted from the other (example: had kids so no more sex), too tired, using sex for leverage or control.
    The reasons I came across for women to look for sex outside their marriage

18. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Yep. Sounds familiar, especially the control thing. Husbands who just fuck their wives then they want and don't care what they want or feel.