i'm cheating on my boyfriend....

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by -moonshine-memi-, Apr 23, 2010.

1. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

so, i've just entered into a secret sexual relationship with an ex-worker of mine. i've also just celebrated my 1 yr anniversary with my boyfriend. who i love and want to spend my life with.
    my boyfriend doesnt know anything about the other guy and i dont want him to find out because i want things to work out with him.

my secret lover is fine to be my sex buddy because he doesnt want a relationship and doesnt know my boyfriend much. we had the most amazing sex night last night i just cant believe it, 5 time times in the space of 4 hours and then again when we woke up. it was incredible.
    I dont really feel guilty at all, which makes me wonder how in love with my boyfriend i am? our sex hardly ever gets me off and i feel quite unsatisfied.

heres the clincher, my secret lover and i are falling in love with each other. but i want to stay with my boyfriend so am trying real hard not to fall for him.
    i guess i want to have my cake and eat it too.

what are your ideas and comments?

2. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Cheating is never ok. Never.

If you have any respect for yourself or your partner, you will be honest about what you are doing/ what your needs are. If you are unsatisfied, verbalize that. Lying and doing things behind your partners back is wrong.

3. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

yeah i know, its really wrong :( but i love being naughty. but i guess i'm not thinking about their feelings much hey?
    but i just feel like i really i have enough in me to be with both of them.

4. sunberry and buttons

sunberry and buttons Member

are you friggin kidding me?
    man- bad form. very bad form.

5. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

THEN BE HONEST ABOUT IT. There's nothing wrong with being with two people, there's nothing wrong with being with dozens of people, AS LONG AS YOU ARE HONEST. And you are being a liar just for the fact that you "enjoy being naughty"? That's messed up. You're not thinking about others feelings at all, but karma will bite you in the ass eventually so who am I to judge.

Listen to your heart, your REAL heart, the little ache in you that you can probably barely hear that is saying "I'm doing something wrong, I'm HURTING other people". BE HONEST.

6. OneLifeForm

OneLifeForm Member

Sounds pretty sick to me

7. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Obviously not.

Not very.

Wait, you wanted to spend the rest of your life with your boyfriend didn't you...?

I suggest you revaluate what the word love actually means. My guess is trust, honesty and commitment are ultimately some of the key critera for a loving relationship.

To have none of that means you obviously do not respect your partner very much.

8. One Man Band

One Man Band Member

If you and the secret guy are falling for each other, where does that leave the BF?

When secret guy leaves BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP, where does that leave you and the BF?

If the BF discovers this, where does that leave you and the secret guy who DOES NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP?

How would you feel if he had a secret GF, they had really hot, naughty sex and he was falling for her?

If you are lucky, you'll put your pants back on, return to your real life and never speak of this again. If you don't, pick one of the questions above and think of a happy answer.
    You are an adult and this is your life. These problems have consequences. Take care.

9. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

You JUST entered this relationship with this other guy, do you think the sex will always be as frisky? And you're already falling for him? Yet you claim to want to be with someone else who bores you sexually?

I agree with the above posts that you must have no idea of respect to the person you are with and what love really is.

I feel bad for your boyfriend. How could you claim you love him?

10. Sweetleaf63

Sweetleaf63 Senior Member

moonshine: Your a selfish girl, a liar, disrespectful,and manipulative not just to your boyfriend but to yourself.
    You don't deserve the love your bf gives you,why don't you do him a favor and leave him because that heartbreak of knowing you got cheated on is ONE OF THE WORSE PAINFUL FEELINGS EVER.
    I hope you come to your senses and follow your own advice(your sig).

11. tixarn1

tixarn1 Member

You must chose, I'm not going to judge you but you certainly haven't acted respectfully

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Dis-honesty is an age old condition. Congrats on keeping it going.

13. sunberry and buttons

sunberry and buttons Member

i agree with sweetleaf. cheating makes me wanna call my mother (who is in brisbane) and tell her to egg you. do the right thing chick, this is the reason guys fuck around with girls- because they have been fucked around with. so really you are fucking us over-
    COME ON! this just aint cricket.

14. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

hearing about people cheating makes my sick. There is no excuse for that kind of idiocy that hurts people to their core. I have NO respect for people who lie and cheat on people they supposedly love.

15. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

this will come back to bite you in the ass.........and hard.

good luck with that;)

16. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

Very well said

17. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

And its not free love if your boyfriend doesn't have to option to leave because you aren't being honest. You shouldn't even be with him if you are going to be two timing him like that. Its trashy and very gross. Think about it he might get an STD and that would be your fault for not telling him. Then you're gonna be in deep shit!

18. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Both of these relationships are already doomed. I guarantee it.

You have only yourself to blame.

Try to remember I said this.

19. darksideofthemoon

darksideofthemoon Senior Member

Stupid situation *sigh
    I've been on the other end of a similar situation and nothing justifies it, no matter how much happiness it brings you. Dump him now cause you already fucked the whole thing up, straight up. Unless of course you can just live with this and act like nothing happened to which I would say shame on you.

20. enayes

enayes Member

You don't have a relationship with either of them, how can you look at your boyfriend the same way knowing that you have been cheating on him? Until you change everything you are doing you don't deserve to experience joy with another person. You're pathetic.