Im bulimic

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by TABD, Jan 4, 2005.

1. TABD

TABD Member

Ya so Im bulimic have been for a little over a year now.

2. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

hmm...

well. i suppose you want someone to talk to?

im here for you.

but remeber- weight is just a number on the weigh scale. the real way to see how you want your body to be is not be saying, oh yeah- 110 pounds and then i'll stop. its whether you need to do sit up for your abs or jogging for your legs...

please pm me if you want to talk. it doesnt have to be that way.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

watch out, I know someone who died that way

4. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

thats no way to live. Seek help.

5. TABD

TABD Member

I talk to a therapist... but in some ways I dont want to let this go. stuppid I know!

6. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

hey man i feel ya i just got out of the hospital not 2 long ago

7. hiro

hiro pursue it

There are ways to deal with this. Take the time to talk to someone about it.

8. TABD

TABD Member

I bout had to go to the hospital for it on Monday... it sucked!

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

my sister in law is dying of it. she passed out in the car while driving my niece to school and nearly killed the both of them. her marriage is over, her daughter hates her and she looks like death warmed over. she used to be beautiful, now she's a walking nightmare and a freaking psycho to boot. you don't wanna go out that way. seek help now.

10. merrijayne

merrijayne Guest

Hey I Feel For You I Have Been This Way Off And On Do To An Illness And I Just Couldn't Stand Food At Times. You Shouldfor Sure Talk To Someone. Go Easy At First With Light Foods Kind Of Like Fasting And Coming Back. Or You Will Really Feel Like Shit. Get Out Walk And Enjoy The Fresh Are. But Don't Live Your Life By Your Weight. I Have A Certified Docs. Scale In My House, But Never Stand A Foot On It. Try Putting Your Energy Into Working Out But Slowly And Gradual. Youd Be Amaze At The Energy You Get Back And With Therapy You Will Deffinatly Gain Selfasteam Something I Lacked. Best Of Luck Mj

11. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I just want to wish you inner peace, self love, and a resolution, I hope you get over it soon, I don't wish to preach to you, because I know that will not help, I will not call you stupid because you are not, you have a disease that is very difficult to deal with and I really hope you do very soon.... peace and love to you *hugs*
    --Mera :)

12. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

i have been bulimic for over a year as well.. now i've been doing it everytime i eat something i feel guilty about.. my family knew about it when i first started doing it, but they don't know that i'm still doing it sporatically, they think i've stopped.. i weigh 105 and i feel like i have to be 100 to be perfect.. but just recently i decided to stop being bulimic completley and loose the 5 pounds properly.. hiking in the woods, jogging, cleaning up the house gives you a really good work out.. and you can eat anthing you want, but a little bit of everything.. you dont have to go eat an entire cake.. if you start depriving your body of something, it's gonna immediatly crave it, and next thing you know, you've ate it all, feel guilty and go throw it all up.. have a little piece and you won't worry about it..

tell someone you really trust (i told my best friend) and i hope everything works out for you..!

13. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

ah, i think this is where the bulimia turns into anorexia. you've completely forgotten that it's probably totally unnecessary to lose tht last 5 pounds. now you're going to obsess over a NEW way to lose that last 5 pounds.

14. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

much love to you. please continue your therapy. please find a healthy diet and love yourself for it. do it for yourself and for everyone you love. you aren't alone.

15. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had a major bout of bulimia in junior high. Guess who showed me how to do it... the cheerleaders in my athletics class. My hair became really thin and I got dark circles under my eyes... it is addictive, because for once you feel like you have complete control.

Fortunately, I did get over it... but it still haunts me, and now I struggle with my weight. Kind of an easy way out, bulimia is... Just continue with therapy and tell everyone you know... you need a large support group to assist you through this.