Im Broke!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pablo, May 20, 2004.

1. Pablo

Pablo Member

I just had to pay the rent, and i recently got in a small car acident that cost me 300 and now im flat broke, like $9 to my name, My trucks got 1/8th of a tank, but luckily i work 4 blocks away, so i can walk, i dont have a bike. Just two weeks till i get paid, atleast im not in debt. but im BROKE. i live on my own. Atleast i payed the rent, so when the utilities bill comes i can hold sending it for the 2 weeks i need for my pay to come without getting a charge, so ill be ok, just live off the food ive got here, got some noodles and some cerial but no milk. So thats what ive got, $9, half a bag of cerial, a box of spaghetti, and 1/8th tank of gas. Pay day is in 2 weeks. man, im gonna be on a tight budget for a while, and if anymore shit happens im gonna get buried.

2. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

Dude that really sucks!!! :( Being broke is such a drag. Too bad im like always broke. Anyways, good luck with everything.. it'll all work out ~PEACE

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i love to mooch off of other people..im broke too

4. Pablo

Pablo Member

and you know what really gets me, i just barely scraped against this guys car, it was a very small dent, but he has to get me for 300, even though i could tell he was pretty well off and im sure he could tell i wasnt. After all the times people have damaged my stuff and i just said "its just a little dent, dont sweat it" I have to put a tiney dent in some guys new truck, a guy who lives on topsail island and has his own boat. And hes just gotta get it fixed up good as new, even though you cant see the diference, and its gotta cost 300, from a 20 year old welder just starting out, working till he cant move 5 1/2 days a week. Hes getting his little yuppi suv polished up while im diging in the back of my cupboard for some noodles i forgot back there.

5. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

welllllllllllllllllllllllll,,,, lemme see iffin i can help ya out a bit;)

ramen noodles are 10 cents a pack here and for 14 days worth would cost a buck forty, n leave ya with enuff for a soda or two in that time:p ....

shit dude i feel for ya,,, am bout in same boat as you,,, bought a mansion on wheels and gotta git all the stuff to go in it n food and am piss ass broke too ,,,, thank the lawdddddddddddddd for wiggly noodles:p

can always go n catch some cicadas n fry them up as well ,,, seem to be abundant n all n real cheap ,, just gettum in the am early before they harden up is all;)

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

yo did u have car insurence

7. Pablo

Pablo Member

yeh but they would raise my rates and it would end up costing me a lot more than $300

8. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Aww, I'm sorry Pablo. :( I know what that's like. I get paid tomorrow, but I've been living on $7 for the past eight days. My car is PAST the 'E'.

At least you don't have kids to feed, right?

9. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

Grab a shovel.. find a cane pole,line and hooks. Dig up some worms.. start walking to the nearest fishing hole.. line goes on pole..hook on line..worms on the hook. hook into the water. Its called fishing :D
    you can eat like a king once you catch some fish. all you'll need to buy is some flour and oil to cook them in :)

10. Pablo

Pablo Member

i dont get what your point is, i know how to fish, but that doesnt make a diference since im vegan. So i can aford some food if i need it, but i cant do anything, no driving, no nothing that costs money. And if anything comes up im hosed. But mainly it just sucks being broke.