im bored with food

Discussion in 'Let Food Be Your Medicine' started by ica, Nov 4, 2009.

1. ica

ica Member

ok so i live in wales so its cold a lot of the time. my partener and i are both vegans and stay clear of processed foodstuffs. we eat well but im just bored of the same things. we eat pasta, cottage pie, curry, cilli, salads, veg bakes and stuffed butternut squash/peppers. what else can i cook that wont cost a fotune?

as i said its cold here so hot food is a must. i dont really eat during the day but we always have an evening meal together :)

so sujestions please

x

2. Stabby

Stabby Member

Find new types of food and put that mighty mind to work. This week I discovered kai-lan and persimmons. There's two new ingredients and multiple new recipe variations for me.

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

google...

4. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

grow tomatos! you can put tomatos on anything!

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Enter The Number Of Your Local Pizza Place Into Your Speed-Dial.

Problem Solved....:D.

Cheers Glen.

6. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

yeah, pizza is pretty fuckin good

7. satchOnugs

satchOnugs Banned

i suggest you start hearding some livestock such as chickens, pigs, cows, lamb, and a pond with fish. Then i suggest you kill them in a clean swift and nice way that wont cause them pain, then pray to God and thank him for the food that will help you survive also pray to the animals spirit and tell him none of its body shall go to waste. after all that is done put your lateral incisors to what they were meant to do and eat some meat.

8. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Buy cookbooks! I get bored with food several times a year and find it difficult to enjoy shopping and cooking, but I find if I go out (or go on Amazon) and buy new cookbooks it helps me massively. Even if there are just a few new things to try it's worth it in my opinion. It might be an obvious answer that you've already tried but for some reason I often forget that there are some very cool cookbooks out there!

Also recipezaar.com is my favorite, find the Recipe Sifter on the home page and you can sift by diet, main ingredients, cuisine, whatever you want :)