I'm annoyed

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by masterofpuppest, Apr 7, 2007.

1. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

My boyfriend went to the bar tonight so my friend and I were going to hang out at his house while he was gone so I wouldn't be by myself.. so I got 2 bottles of champagne and we were gonna cook a bunch of food for tomorrow and do girly things and I was sooo excited.. until she called me at like 9:30 and said her boyfriend (who she has been with for MAYBE 2 weeks) (and also who had a hicky on his neck that wasnt from her) called her and asked her to go to the liquor store to get him some vodka (because he is 28 and doesn't have a car) and the only open liquor store was a half hour away from her... SO she totally blew me off for some douche bag guy and now I am sitting here by myself with 2 bottles of champagne. ok 1 and a half bottles of champagne. And she apparently is going to hang out with him at whatever party he is at and she said, "I'm SOOOO sorry (ya right) if anything changes I will call you, don't be mad, I'm bad at saying no"

Oh!! You're bad at saying no! But you can blow off one of your best friends for some dickhead who is OBVIOUSLY using you??? Thats just wonderful.

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Catch up with your boyfriend then.

3. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

she isnt very solid.

4. Lodog

Lodog ¿

She comes off as jealous then

5. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

I thought about it, but he really needs a night away from me just to hang out with his friends and he was really excited about it I dont want to call him and be a downer. I know he would let me come, but he doesn't bother me when I am out with my friends, so I don't want to be the pain in the ass girlfriend, ya know?

6. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

who, me? are you guys talking about me??

7. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Ah that's a fucked up thing to do. [​IMG]

8. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Yeah. You seem insecure.

9. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Get drunk & masturbate. It'll be awesome.

10. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

yea [​IMG]

why? because I expect people to follow through with plans? I'm not saying my life is ruined, I'm just annoyed is all.

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Insecure, her? I don't see it.

Anyhow... get drunk and pass out... it honestly seems like the best solution.

12. warmhandedcanadian

I wouldnt wait to stay all by myself if I had plans, I'd call another friend and share your wine.

13. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

that is what i was plannin on. I have something in the oven, though, so I need wait at least 43 minutes until I pass out or else it could be bad...

14. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

I called a few people, but they all want me to come out, and I went out the other night and ended up singing karaoke. plus i dont have money to go out.

15. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Drunk cooking is great though, truly is... I love to experiment when I cook, but I just go crazy when I cook drunk... Once I smeared peanut butter and balsamic vinegar glaze all over a chicken, while dipping veggies in honey and then slow cooking them...

Insane, yet tasted soooo goooood!

16. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

it is, but I really shouldn't be too surprised because she is the type of person who is the best friend in the world if she doesn't have a man in her life, but as soon as she has a boyfriend it's like she forgets who her friends are...

17. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

that sounds crazy.
    my boyfriend's dad (who passed away last year) was the best drunk cook ever, I'm not even kidding. I told him he should've had his own show called, "The Drunk Chef" haha.

18. warmhandedcanadian

I dropped many friends for that shit.

Most of my friends now are either married or staying single forever.

19. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Yeah, I know the type, and they usually go to both extremes for the same reason: insecurity.

20. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

plan B if plan A falls through...