I'm addicted to Charmed

Discussion in 'TV' started by cerridwen, May 28, 2004.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I know that it's a show that's aimed more towards the whole Buffy crowd... And I'm so not in to Buffy or Angel... and yet I can't pull myself away from Charmed, why is that... it's as if... there's... some kind of ... spell... ok that's a lame joke.

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I know! Its such a airhead show. But everytime I flip pass it, I end up watching it. But keep that on the DL

3. shellegirl

shellegirl Member

omg i love charmed soo much. except chris died *tear* oh well i'll get over it. its still a great show!!

4. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm pretty much what you'd call a rabid CHARMED fan. I'm not all that happy about the way Wicca is glamourized in Hollywood, but hey! it's a show. Good over evil is a fine premise. It goes into a richer plot than Bewitched (talk about self-serving/human hating witches!).

I didn't loose sleep over Chris. The kid worked on my last gay nerve. What I do have a little trouble with is the Paige character. She made a potion to bind her boyfriend's powers and then... what?... she dumps him? That sux. At times I have the feeling the writers wing the plots as they go along.

5. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

HATE Buffy, LOVE Charmed

6. kidman

kidman Member

:) Oh my god so am i! i love it so much. i love it! its so cool. i like paige the best!:cool:

7. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

i love this show. i can't wait till next season. I hope Leo stays in San Francisco with his new kid.