Illuminati or... rich Zionists or...?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 6, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You know, I read a fictional book a year or so ago (I forget what it was called which sucks because the book was awesome- wait...Abducted I believe..forget by who... some doctor...)- neways, the book was about this middle of earth society, in a place like atlantis (a fictional place but it was, in the book, supposed to be right near atlantis), of these beings that are basically like humans only without all human flaws who were around since way before humans. These fictional beings didn't want anything to do w human society though because basically humans could get them sick with things they don't have there... and anyways, there's much more to it then that but what you posted reminds me a lot of that.

Anyways, are you saying the reptilians live here alongside humans? Or an "in the earth" society like atlantis?

I mean, I find the concept interesting and not impossible... but... idk...

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Most reptilans live underground and prefer to avoid humans. The only people with any sort of relationship to them are in black ops or something similar.