illumaniti

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by baleoda, May 18, 2013.

1. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

If I'm offending you so much why do you keep coming back for more after I told you to back off. You don't care what my opinion is, you just wanna argue and fight. So once agian I will tell you, I'm not interested in what you have to say. Go talk to someone else because I don't want to talk to you. If you can't understand that I suppose I will have to argue with you some more until you do.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Okay, illuminati...

Anyone? I made up a song about the illuminati the other month... "illuminati? illumi whati? Illumin NOTi.. There's no illuminati... no really.. there isn't. Or... is there?" (hahaha i am retarded. i was doing this shit to a beat. it sounded nice. seriously.)

3. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Lol that's kinda funny. You'll have to find someone to beatbox for you while you rap it.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, someone was. Hahaha. I was cracking myself up that day anyway. :D

5. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Because I am having a great time and I don't have that big emotional issues to take it personally.

This is only what you for some reason automatically assumed. If only you stopped offending me and went back on the topic I sure wouldn't argue, but discuss.

Sorry for being honest to the bone.

6. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

I'm a skinny white girl and can't rap but I try anyway. I'm fond of Lupe Fiasco.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22l1sf5JZD0"]Lupe Fiasco - Words I Never Said ft. Skylar Grey [Music Video] - YouTube

7. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

I'm glad your enjoying harrassing me. You must have some personal issues to take care of if you take so much pleasure out of bothering others. I hope you get better soon.....somewhere else.:2thumbsup:

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

9. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Back on topic people before a mod. closes this thread...seriously. It's gonna happen soon, if not worse so just shhh... ignore...there is an ignore button if you seriously can't just ignore someone or get back on topic.

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Look it up. ;)

No... I'll tell you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Y_rJhjCLM"]Lupe Fiasco - American Terrorist (with lyrics) - YouTube

12. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Still figuring out the site. Anyway the illuminati recently had a rapper get court ordered for reeducation because she was highly critical of the music industry saying that they downgrade real talent in replace for morally questionable vain options.

13. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

I'm not enjoying harrassing you, I'm enjoying discussing.

Firstly, I don't take pleasure from bothering you, I just find this situation silly.

And yes I have personal issues, majority of people have, but you get side-tracked again as this has nothing to do with the illuminati.

Thanks! :)

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

There ya go. Good girl. :)

Got a link?

15. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Sort of reminds you of a pop video doesn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7TPRqEjS6I"]Inside Look At Freemason Illuminati Performance! - YouTube

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

18. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

19. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For one, rep is about the person's reputation, not whether you agree with them or not. Second, you need to have rep power to give rep power; that prevents silly inexperienced people from giving bad rep where it isn't deserved :p

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Okay, I really don't want you to get banned because I saw how you didn't start things in the other thread- and I think you truly want to stay on topic and not argue.. and it was a lotta back and forth so just... talk about the illuminati then :)
    like... do you use that word or does the over-use of the word illuminati make you say another word? im going with what pressed rat said...the elites. because, personally, i hear idiots who dont know shit bout the illuminati talking about the illuminati and because of those ppl mostly, ppl look at you like you're nuts if you talk about the illuminati...but you can get a msg across better if you use 'elites" or "the really powerful ppl runnin shit" :)