illumaniti

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by baleoda, May 18, 2013.

1. baleoda

baleoda Member

check out the ke$ha video for die young, Satanic symbolism everywhere, doesn't even need to be pointed out. this was one of the most popular songs in the last few months. not to mention jay-z, rihanna, beyonce, etc. It's mainstream now.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

3. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This entire thread is basically the "Paranoid?" thread. :p

4. saylorlake1998

saylorlake1998 Guest

I saw this. I thought it was pretty interesting. I don't know I did some other research on the illuminati I think those stars are just crazy.

5. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

fear the illumaniti

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppSP_KlEQx0"]Ozzy Osbourne N.I.B - YouTube

7. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

The worst thing about that video was the song. But the symbolism was pretty intense too.

8. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

In california there was an elementary student who stood up in the middle of class and said she was part of the illuminati and was going to sacrifice her classmates. She tried to stab other students and cut herself with a pair of scissors. There was also the story of a young up n coming rapper who shot his friend in the face saying "you are my sacrifice" poeple know who the illuminati are and kindof how it works. Its sad to see our children listining to kesha and lady gaga and nicki minaj, its all mind manipulation to accept the evil that is coming. I personally do not believe that anyone taking about this on this thread is paraniod simply more aware of whats being fed to thier brain.

9. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

I hope that facepalm hurt. Pretending wont make it go away. I know that everyone is entitled to thier opinion but dont you think its kinda piontless to dissagree with a room of poeple who are awake and aware and who arnt going to pretend this is ok. im sure your morals are shot but the rest of us still have hope.

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes to that.

12. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Sure, go on and keep taking your awake and aware mind from important stuff...

morals are not to be judged

Then why did you down mine? It won't go away either.

13. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

You have no idea what my awake and aware mind thinks about. Sorry if I feel like the fate of humanity is more important than wrestling or who the stars are fucking now. I'm not saying morals are something to be judged I'm simply saying you don't seem to have any.:2thumbsup:

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, quite obvious. I hate kesha and can't finish this video though.. my ears and eyes hurt.

15. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Playing some of the songs backwards you can clearly hear demonic shit. Its not just the symbolism that they use. Its also subliminals. I think its time for some good music on this thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RYvO2X0Oo"]The Beatles-While My Guitar Gently Weeps - YouTube

16. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Let it out then.

For me, you have found something that makes you feel better and gives meaning to your life ("saving the humanity") no matter if it is true or not.

And by important I mean the ones that people have everyday. Please ask children in africa how do they feel about illuminati. In first place someone should change the law, because it is shit right now.

Thanks for at least saying that I "don't seem" to have any. :)
    And for the future, please don't get side-tracked.

---
    Yeah, playing anything backwards makes it sound weird, because it is not meant to be played this way. I have no idea why do you bring demons into that. And why do you think anyone would make hidden backward messages.

17. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

You know I'm trying to have a legitimate conversation with like-minded poeple. I think your ignorant and just looking for an argument. You sound like a bitch who's ragging I've got some extra midol if you like. Do everyone a favor and go argue with a tree I'm sure your logic will get you farther there. Leave the intelligent poeple alone little girl.

18. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Well, I gave you my arguments hoping to start a conversation and maybe get to the point when one of us sees that he/she is wrong, be it me or you, but you are the bitchy one here getting angry when someone disagrees with you.

It just makes you look like you don't have anything to say to contribute to the topic.

And please don't say how much intelligent and wonderfull person you are because it makes you look like a complete opposite.

19. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

I'm not claiming to be a genius, but that does not mean I will allow you to talk to me like I'm stupid. If your tired of talking to someone who can actually use thier brain go somewhere else. I've told you to go and talk to someone else. You are the one pushing the issue with me. So piss off already so I can talk to everyone else will ya. I don't like to sit and argue with ignorant little bitches like you. Have a nice day. I have brighter poeple to converse with.:2thumbsup:

20. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

I'm not talking to you like you are stupid. If you got this feeling from my posts then I am sorry and I can assure you it wasn't intentional.

So far you didn't prove you can use your brain. But thats so far.

I'm trying to bring a conversation back on track and you just keep offending me.

How am I being ignorant? You are the one being ignorant by assuming that you know everything better. I am open to hear your version and change my opinion on the subject if it is convincing. You are just throwing shit at me.

And there is a difference between arguing and discussing.