Illinois... where the noise is illin!

Discussion in 'Illinois' started by Pendants4u, May 24, 2004.

1. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

Buffalo, which day are you talking about? Sometime in July?

2. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

which foutain? or is there only the one?
    whatever, hopefully i'll be there.
    if i do make it though it would be around 6 or 7 depending on who i go with.
    hit me up on my cell, (219) 763-1498.
    although i prolly shouldnt post that.

oh yeah, what time are the fireworks?
    Nevermind. they are at 9pm

3. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Yep! I just got done watching the fireworks from the Balloon Festival from my back porch.

~namaste~

4. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Actually, the 4th of July is the best night to see the fireworks along the lake front. 93.1 WXRT puts on the BEST fireworks show around. I'll be there with all the other million of people there............

~namaste~

5. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

on the 4th i'll be chillin with my friend that does proffessional fireworks shows..sweet. so we'll be watchin shit till like 3 AM.

anyway, i'll be there the 3rd so call me if you are too.

6. RainbowSquidney

RainbowSquidney Member

I'm in Lisle too!!!
    ;)

7. hip-stonerchic

hip-stonerchic Member

Hi All
    I live in Downers Grove. I was at hemp fest. I will be at Peace Fest this weekend. I was going to type something here about what i will be wearing or something, but i really don't know. I hopefully will post back later to let ya'll know. I hope everyone attends. I had a wonderful time at Hemp fest and can't wait till this weekend.

Namaste

8. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

No Way! We should get together sometime................

~namaste~

9. Tye_DyeBrain

Tye_DyeBrain Member

I'm from illinois...Northeastern IL....like 10min from Great America.....anyone close wanna burn sometime that would be rad:)

Peace n` Love

10. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

Hey all-
    I'm leaving Friday afternoon to go see Dave at Alpine Valley... Some friends and I are gonna camp out all weekend and catch the Sunday show... If anyone is interested let me know... gonna be a blast.

tye_dyebrain-
    I live in Chicago but work up in Libertyville. that shouldn't be to far from ya... if you wanna burn one someday after work, i'm down. :)

11. Tye_DyeBrain

Tye_DyeBrain Member

Buffalo- your so lucky your going to see Dave at Alpine..i wanted to go but at the time..i didnt have money to buy a ticket:(...but i have some friends going and i know it will be a blast...especially since your camping out the hole weekend...Liberyville is pretty close to me maybe like 25min or so...we should definatley burn sometime after you get off work:)....what kinda work do you do in Libertyville??

12. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

I work for a website company... our system handles builder's and supplier's online catalogs... it's a great new concept thats gonna get the 8 people that work here rich... :) I actually coach youth football and go right to practice everyday after work right now, but in a few weeks we cut the practices down to three a week. I definitely would like to burn one with you on one of my off days... how's that sound?

oh yeah... i saw that you write poetry :) i also write. maybe we could share some of our words during the session.

13. Tye_DyeBrain

Tye_DyeBrain Member

Buffalo-Sounds like a great idea...thats rad that you also write...i guess we'll have to keep in touch and let me know when your free to burn...PM me or talk to me on AIM
    Peace n` Love:)

14. runrunrun

runrunrun Member

I am in elmhurst, il west burb of chicago just pm me if anyone wants to get togther someday and rip a few bowls

15. DedHeddy420

DedHeddy420 Guest

whats up guys
    im in palatine, i just moved back here from dekalb. im always up for chillin with cool people, so hit me up if you are in the area!

16. Tye_DyeBrain

Tye_DyeBrain Member

I'm not sure how far Elmhurst is but i know Palatine..is only about an hour...I live up in the gurnee area...and am always up for burning a few...DedHeddy420...and RunRunRun....we should keep in touch;)

17. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

i just got a job in downtown chicago guys...:) i'm so excited...and i wanna smoke one too :)

18. barefootnikki

barefootnikki Member

Hey, i'm a native of IL but living in FL. Moving back this fall though for a few years. Going to live in Troy. Use to work in Highland and lived in Marine, Edwardsville, and Wood River. It's always a trip to see familiar place names on here.... Trenton, Collinsville, Kankakee.. etc.
    peace
    barefootnikki

19. DedHeddy420

DedHeddy420 Guest

yeah i think elmhurst is about 45 minutes from me, but i work in glendale heights, whichh is probably like 20 minutes from there. i have family up in waukegan, i think its a little lesss than an hour. and chicagos like 35 minutes from me. im always up for hanging out and smoking [​IMG]

20. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

OK, this thread has been going on for awhile, and no one has meet up yet... Can anyone make it to the beach on Saturday for a little forums party? Shit, we should schedule a little smoke out once a month or something... I'm always up for meeting new friends... :)

SAVE FERRIS