I'll behave...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by peacefuljeffrey, Jan 17, 2005.

1. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hehe the irony of some ppl's screen names just jump out at me. i'm glad i chose tigerlily, then nobody can point out that i'm not really a "tiger" or a "lily" b/c no! i'm not! and it's a lot more obvious than others' haha... *sigh*

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

and I do it for myself, not on behalf of anyone else

I see you have that same nasty passively racist thing that peacefuljeffery does

No wonder you're his bitch

3. missfontella

Thanks marie

I think that I do it as much as I can....that is, and still maintain my self-respect

4. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Agree. I have seen trying to reason with someone, I have seen walking away and leaving it lay and I have seen it come back up time and time again and it is still ignored by her.

I do not think that is unreasonable behaviour on the part of some at all. ;)

5. missfontella

with Heat and Marie saying such good things about me I feel bad for my rebuttal post

*waits a minute*

whew! glad that passed

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

everyone thinks Im always mad and in a crappy mood because of my nickname. the thing is, that has nothing to do with it. it means crazy fish, go figure.

7. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

LOmo'fo'L!!!

HOW DID I KNOW THIS WOULD BE TURNED INTO A "RACE" THING BY OUR RESIDENT RACE-BAITER?!

I don't know what's funnier -- how ignorant you are or how hypocritical you are... or how absolutely fuckin' predictable.

You see racism everywhere, no matter whether it's there or not (and usually it's not), so you have no credibility on the matter!

AND WHO ARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BEING SOMEONE'S "BITCH" WHEN YOUR TONGUE IS TWO FEET UP CHAOSFACTOR'S ASSHOLE AND YOUR SCUZZY PANTIES ARE ON HIS FLOOR?!

-Jeffrey

8. missfontella

shut up, jeffy boy, you have no concept pf what racism is...dumbass

I didn't say the bitch didn't give me a job but I highly doubt she calls everybody she is mad at "miss thang". Do you wonder why I was so honored? I don't

And I don't "do" that ass shit. Too freaky for me. I know Chaos and I are some bad mofo's but DAMN! fucking and licking asses from 800 miles away? SHHhhiitttt! I bet we can get a book deal for that

Oh, and most importantly...... much like every other woman ( except for Crabpussy, there) I don't want you, never will so stop being jealous. You got some Freudian shit going on in your head

work that shit out in therapy and leave me alone

matter-of-fact, take your girlfreind too....maybe you'll get a discount

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'll probably get hit, but my mom calls every woman she despises "miss thang."

back to the public execution of pj and his sycophants! yeehaw!

10. missfontella

if that was true of pj's bitch....then ok, I was wrong

But I don't think it is

my problem is that its she was trying to be derogatory by referencing my race in a patronizing way. Folks use "insults" on me that I have yet to see them use on any other person on this site. I'm not saying its Klan activity but it pisses me off

11. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

yeah, i guess there's nothing quite like making your insults hatefully specific. really brings a special spice to one's dumbass-ness.

12. OSF

OSF Señor ******

Missfontella, you’ll have to forgive peacefuljeffery and his racism. He’s white, what more do you expect?

13. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I've said it before in this thread & I'll say it again: How the hell do you know who a person is by reading his/her posts on this forum???? It's called making an ASSUMPTION, or making an ASS out of yourself.

I said "Miss Thang" because, for one, your screen name begins with "Miss" and secondly, "Thang" is a generalized term meaning somebody with an attitude! We are definitely on the end of our defensive little seat here, aren't we?

BTW, the term "kind" is in reference to Uncle John's Band, a Grateful Dead song, "Oh, oh what I want to know is are you kind?"-, which means do you smoke weed. "Kindwoman" is also a song by Buffalo Springfield. These are both hippie bands so you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. When I first registered at this forum, I mistakenly thought it would have more of a hippie vibe. How wrong I was. :( I think I'll change my username to udontknowshitaboutmesodontjudge.

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

people automatically judge by your screen name. its true.

15. missfontella

if you say so

*shrugs*

I've grown tired of this....wanna laugh at stuff now

and please take your meds BEFORE you post

16. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Imagine that, ANOTHER assumption! Boy, you're just full of them today!

17. Boogie

Boogie Member

geez, be cool bitch, that wasn't directed at you.

18. missfontella

oh my gracious.......poor baby

no, that's called a joke, honey

can you say jo-Ke? J-o-k-e........gooooooddd!!!!

at this rate the nurses will be able to let you have your shoestrings back any day now

19. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

* pops open another beer *

damn, this is better than a bug zapper..........

20. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

hell I think this thread IS a bug zapper....... the flies are attracted to its warm blue glow, and then they get zapped, yet they keep coming back for more.