If your wife asked you suck a cock, would you?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, May 31, 2022.

1. Alexresident504

Alexresident504 Members

Absolutely

Hopppy likes this.
  2. topper

topper Member

It seems that if a wife is open to the idea, then Why Not? Sex isn't only reserved for Love. It is a recreational pleasure that can be shared, if you don't have any hangups about it. We both agreed to try things,without regret, for the experience. She had fun with another woman first. Unfortuately, I never got to see that. We did all sorts of kinky things in the past, but never got around to me having a bi encounter. A situation occured where my wife couldn't have sex anymore, but her/our gay friend offered to help. The idea turned her on. After much apprehension about the idea, I told her I would go for it. She was more thrilled than me that I was going to do it. First time was just with him, but the second time she watched. It was quite a turn on to openly share the experience. I honestly never expected to have experiences with three individuals since the first.When there are no more hangup, there is a lot more room for pleasurable experiences to be shared.

3. Windman

Windman Members

Since I haven’t waited for her to ask, yes! Having her blessing would be the cherry on top.

Msh1313 likes this.
  4. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

Absolutely I would but would never see that happening .. she does not know of my bi side

5. Creamonme

Creamonme Members

I'm courting a Filipina who is bi. She and I talked about it and I told her that I am bi as well. So there's a good possibility that she might get hot watching me bob a knob. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

6. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Recently a guy who I have sucked off on a few occasions told his wife thinking she would be mad. She was curious and wanted to watch.

First time since my wife passed that I had a woman watching, it was really great.

Her stated plan was simply to watch, she ended up completely naked fingering herself as he came on my face. I'm certain they will be back.:p

7. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

my wife , your wife , any wife asking me to suck their husbands cock .. I'll do it better than her

8. topper

topper Member

Isn't that a shame, that so many women give bad blowjobs. My experiences have shown me that men give better bjs because they know what feels good. I have had dozens of bad blowjobs from women. Only a few went at it like they meant it. I'll admit that Im better at it then my wife. She has watched me and told me that I was very good at it.

9. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I'm surprised that didn't end in thermo nuclear warfare for him! Do you bottom with anal? She might like to watch that, too?!
    Or you can suck him, lick , finger her as he fucks her might be a safe, fun way to get them to experience more? That or you and her both suck him at the same time?

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  10. JosephOH

JosephOH Newbie

Yes, most certainly. Beyond the realm of possibilities due to a number of factors (her age, non-positive sexual experiences in the past etc). But yes, if my wife brought another cock home, said "This is Larry, suck his dick." It would not be in the open air for very long, and I'd love her even more!

Suburbanray, Hopppy and Keen4bifun like this.
  11. Slimflipper

Slimflipper Members

If my X would have asked me her and I probably would still be married. My desire of cock ultimately lead to our parting. As said in an earlier post. Sex can be recreational as long as nobody has hang ups. It’s sad that sex is put into a box and classified

topper and Suburbanray like this.
  12. Muskoka Guy

Muskoka Guy Members

A friend of ours pre covid, hosted bi swingers parties, always lots of fun, cocksucking, pussy eating, fucking, cum and creampies, got me hard just thinking about it.

13. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

wish i had friends like that

14. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

In one word….YES!

15. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I wish I had friends like that, too!

Barefoot Rick and Muskoka Guy like this.
  16. Domfun

Domfun Members

Mine asked. Glad I did

Hopppy and Barefoot Rick like this.
  17. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

My wife has dried up and has vaginismus. She's a cock free zone but she does try to suck me a bit. Oral is about all we do. I would love her to suggest we get a bi friend our age so she could watch he and I sucking each other off. and maybe a three way suck and lick-a thon. She'd see this old boy come alive and lose my depression and have some cock sucking fun, but I'm just dreaming. Seriously, why not? It's damn good fun.

Suburbanray and Racer51 like this.
  18. Nigel82355

Nigel82355 Members

In a heart beat!… at this stage of my life I’m more into cick than pussy anyway!

19. Nigel82355

Nigel82355 Members

Cock not cick

20. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes I would, but she had no idea of my m/m desires.