If You Were Asked To Participate In A Threesome

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Barry Mandelay, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

To clarify. IF she'd want to.

joker69 likes this.
  2. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

I'll try most things, but I'm there for my wife.

joker69 likes this.
  3. cman

cman Member

That's my fantasy as well, I'd lie having another guy cumming in me as I unload in the wife

4. HungJon

HungJon Members

Done FFM and MFM and wanna try MMF. In order: MMF FFM MFM

Jty1220 and BoyToy69 like this.
  5. smuggymba

smuggymba Guest

How is MFM different than MMF. Two Men, one women.

In MMF guys do it together and in MFM they dont??

6. Hidemydesires

Hidemydesires Members

Pretty much, MMF, my preference but will never experience any, allows for interaction between the guys, MFM is no male-to-male contact which rules out DVP amongst others (double vaginal penetration)

Josh987654321 likes this.
  7. jumper2

jumper2 Members

All of the above.

8. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Was asked to participate in an MFM in highschool and MFM/MMF in college.

9. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

DVP IS SO HOT

blahblahxz likes this.
  10. blahblahxz

blahblahxz Member

Well I've just learnt what MMF is :). I've experienced what I thought was MFM but it seems that as we managed DVP it was MMF.
    Me and my buddy are both totally straight but have no issues with contact so long as a woman is involved.
    Needless to say it was an incredible experience for all involved :tongueclosed::sunglasses:

11. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My FWB asked me to be the second male in her threesome about 5 years ago. She wanted to have one in both ends of her but she also wanted the men to be friendly to each other. As in stroking and sucking. At that time I couldn't see myself doing it so I declined and she found someone else. Those two men still do threesomes with her and I wish I had agreed. My outlook over the past few years has changed and I'd be willing to be with her and another man. Heck, I go to adult book stores and get sucked off and I'm more than mildly curious to try sucking myself although I'm certain I'd be terrible at it. She won't mix up her men now so unless she loses one, I'm not likely to be joining her for a threesome any time soon although she still sees me one on one. So yes, I'd do a threesome no matter what the mix is.

ledzep75, jmadre, BoyToy69 and 2 others like this.
  12. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Scharff, few men are naturally born cocksuckers (that seems to be a trait of blond women) but we learn quickly because we've had our cocks sucked. Just do what would fee god to you and then practice, practice, practice.

jmadre and Scharff like this.
  13. RiffDude

RiffDude Members

I'd like to try MFM, I'm not really twitchy about touching the other guy and wouldn't rule out doing stuff with him if the mood happened. FFM is the stuff of dreams of course... Not had the pleasure of any 3way combo as yet tho. It's hot to read everyone's experience of it!

blahblahxz and Sambone like this.
  14. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All in time....all in time. I've been tempted to find an "in transition" friend who would help me learn (and of course, I'd get some nice head too) but those friends are rare I think. I'd be much more comfortable with someone pretty and with boobs. At least to start with.

Having said that, my FWB...when she was first proposing this idea to me....told me that she would be right there beside me sucking a cock. Still wish I hadn't said no...

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I've had several MFMs with my wife and good friend. We thought about finding a bi guy for MMF fun. As much as I'd like, a FMF would never happen as wife is the jealous type. Maybe a FFM? What about a MMM?

jmadre likes this.