If You Were Asked To Participate In A Threesome

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Barry Mandelay, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

What did they do? Did the husband have full sex with her as you watched?

Smthlvr65 likes this.
  2. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Do you think he'd be turned on to hear about it afterwards?

3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

If it is mentioned that it was a full swap then the wife had sex, intercourse, with the other husband. Her husband had sex, again intercourse, with his wife.

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I are a straight couple. We enjoy foursome play with others. That said, during play there are many times where FMF and MFM happens. My wife is slowly experimenting with more MFM for her. It really depends on how turned on she is.

5. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

You are very fortunate that your wife enjoys and is able to have sex in her senior years. Not many women one, can enjoy sexual intercourse without pain and issues past menopause, and two, are enthusiastic about having multiple partner sex at any age. Count your blessings as she is a rare find. Also if your circle includes other women similar in age and libido it is a rather uncommon scenario to exist. My in-laws, both gone now, participated in group sex until retirement and then they had a male friend they played with together and solo deep into their retirement years. We only found out about this after my FIL passed. It's fascinating the secrets families have buried in their past.

MikeBD and Suburbanray like this.
  6. Tkhal87

Tkhal87 Members

The short version is, we met them at a conference where I was presenting a paper on bisexuality. Got to know them, plenty of time hanging out over about a year, decided together to close out 2022 with some fun.

We had a lot of fun. We started off by each giving oral to our partners and then switching. We each started fucking our own partners then I fucked his wife while he fucked mine. I saw a bit of it, we were on the same bed, but I was a little preoccupied. He is a couple of inches shorter and not as thick so my wife asked if he could fuck her ass, which he did and she enjoyed.

He shot in my wife’s ass and I came in his wife’s pussy and then he and I sat back and the women finished each other. After a couple of drinks we went and showered, me with his wife and him with mine. I fucked her in the shower and when I got home my wife said he’d bent her over the counter and had her from behind.

TomofGa, Funfitguy4u, MikeBD and 4 others like this.
  7. Panama Jack

Straightma1e, Thank you. Yes, We are a fortunate couple. I must say, we work very hard to keep our minds and bodies sexual fit and active. We are nudist/Lifestyler’s who enjoy friendship with likeminded couples, but for twenty years we were monogamous. Finding other couples is a process, but worth the effort. Turns out, we find it refreshing to have others in our bed. We are 64/69 and refuse to let our sex life die. We are into married couple only play and not looking for a single male/female yet.

TomofGa likes this.
  8. drock69

drock69 Members

Definitely FFM

9. Lookin4fun60148

Lookin4fun60148 Members

MMF for sure, myself being one of the M's. The other M and F would be a mature couple in their 40s-50's, I'd be the spice in their life.

We would hang out in the hot tub naked, have a few drinks, smoke some weed, and then go inside and have fun. I'd service the husband orally while the wife prepared my bottom for him. And then after he was satisfied and finished with me I'd please his wife orally. Then we'd double penetrate her.

10. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Sounds like a lot of fun! Where do I sign up?

TomofGa and Lookin4fun60148 like this.
  11. Lookin4fun60148

Lookin4fun60148 Members

I'm not sure, never did this before!

12. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

I would lobe to try

13. Lookin4fun60148

Lookin4fun60148 Members

where do you live?? ☺️

14. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Was off line, sorry for delay, im in LA, hope you may be around there

15. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

16. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

This sounds awesome, i would go for this

TomofGa likes this.
  17. Lookin4fun60148

Lookin4fun60148 Members

nope Chicago but if I’m ever around there I’ll give you a heads up

18. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Yes, for sure, still looking, so if you get to LA let me know, we will try to hook up, in the mean time keep in touch and see what else we have in common !!! ;)

19. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Always MFM!

20. Panama Jack

When playing with another couple (MFMF), it’s important to remain fluid with the flow of the fun and sexual activity. Don’t be homophobic about touching and feeling. Many possibilities can happen when when 2 couples are open to explore. That said,We love a great swap couple, but if in the moment of play a MFM or FMF happens, then it is magic.

6Sailor9 likes this.