If you had 1 night

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Motion Lotion, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Motion Lotion

Motion Lotion Banned

If you had one night where you could and will do anything and everything to your partner you've ever dreamed off what would the day/night consist of?? Thanks

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Well, we have a list in the back of our heads, from early discussions. Actually, my copy is also in my email. It was fun.
    We'd likely work through that list. I've added a couple things based on his reactions during some activities.

Honestly, we'd revel in having the time. We both live in homes with roommates. Having the whole night, in privacy, at his place would be wonderful.

I'd focus on blowing his mind as much as he's blown mine.
    We'd be playful, leisurely.

Motion Lotion likes this.
  3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

well first we'd go out to the store and purchase a winning lotto ticket,....then we'd go back home and get a good nights sleep

Motion Lotion and drumminmama like this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't have a partner. i have a good friend who i wouldn't mind giving a good ass kicking to once while i have this free pass day. then we'd be cool again.

Motion Lotion and Just for fun like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd settle for a glass of red wine and the dishes cleaned. Smash that bitch full of dishes ohhh yeah that's the stuff

Motion Lotion likes this.