if you ever ate a cream pie?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by dog402, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Northside

Northside Members

It's an old post but it seems to still be going so...Yes. .Did I like it? Well she came like crazy, went absolutely wild, I liked that. It became necessary to do it again after her initial reaction. I felt really nasty doing it and I liked that feeling so yes, I like it and do it all the time now. She is really glad that I like it too!

BiSal and Franky29 like this.
  2. Biguy74834

Biguy74834 Newbie

I love eating cream pie. It’s such a turn on.

BiSal likes this.
  3. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

HELL YES. Absolutely love it

BiSal, Deejay88, Franky29 and 2 others like this.
  4. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Seems that some of the guys here, are eating their own, but what about you?

5. Northside

Northside Members

Do you think maybe she means she loves it when her hubby does it for her? It takes two to do this, sometimes more, but not at my house, and it's best when both parties enjoy it.

6. curiousgeorge

You definitely have a point there, so what about it Sue and did I misread you, perhaps?

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

She may be scooping it out of her pussy an sucking it down. I had a FB who liked to do that. Otherwise it is my duty to clean up my mess.

BiSal likes this.
  8. JeffT

JeffT Members

Her pussy tastes great after being filled. Sometime she can cum again and maybe even a third time.

BiSal likes this.
  9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Thinking about it now, my wife might have filed for divorce if I hadn't,
    not that she had to pressure me or even ask. :p

10. curiousgeorge

WOW!

BiSal and JudithJ1337 like this.
  11. beenthereman

beenthereman Members

I have read all these posts. They are touching on one of the "MOST PRIMAL and INTIMATE" of all human experiences. Articles about it are so CLINCAL and MISS the JOY that is there. Ladies, you have NO IDEA what is like for a man to HEAR his woman SAY that she WANTS him in "that way"! New guys, you fantasize about it and then lose the urge after your 1 male orgasm. You need an ASSERTIVE woman to TAKE you the rest of the way. In 1977, I had a 45 year old "hot wife" PLAYFULLY & SKILLFULLY initiate me into enjoying a "creampie" when I was 30. She brought the "creampie" with her. She used a WANTON display, her STRONG scent, and a few "dirty words" to literally STUN a naive man into compliance with her most "PRIMAL DESIRE"! I RESPONDED to HER DESIRE in a very primal way! NOTHING ELSE mattered but HER PLEASURE! SHE had multiple screaming orgasms and I was elevated into a state of "primal male ecstasy" for the first time. By the way, she commanded me to "both holes". I had NOT experienced "Napoleon's second lower kiss" before. I remember NOTHING but the sounds of her pleasure! My state of ecstasy was far beyond what I can feel from any normal male orgasm. Modern ladies, reading forums like this, have evolved way passed lady Chatterley's limitations. There were others. Enough for my first post.

12. beenthereman

beenthereman Members

For the ladies that "think" they don't want to try it. Whether you have a "primal desire" for being licked AFTER having sex has NOTHING to do with rational thought. You either have a "primal desire" or NOT! I can tell you, from the very first second that I tried it, and discovered my dormant "primal desire" FOR it, licking my woman clean became MY favorite practice. The "pride and joy" that I got from that far exceeded the joy I got from "normal sex". ALL 4 women that LET me "do that FOR them" said, "Normal sex is NOW just foreplay to get to a good licking!" All 4 women that I experienced that with had multiple orgasms from it. ALL of those women heard these words as I KNEELED BEFORE them, I ADORE YOU for just LETTING ME do THAT, for YOU! The 4th woman was skeptical or hesitant or a "hard sell". I gave her stories about my prior experiences and 2 from women that wrote stories on literotica. That failed to convince her. The subject went silent for a while. One night we were at a laundromat late at night with 4 women and 1 guy there. My woman said, "IF you put a pair of my panties on your head, and walk around this laundromat in public, I will TRY IT!" I asked her for a pair of panties. She gave me a bright red pair. I walked around that laundromat with the other 4 ladies giggling. They had some idea of what was going on. My woman kept putting her hands over her face in disbelief and saying, OMG! Those 4 women saw the power that my woman had over me. It was our norm for my woman to have1 polite orgasm from oral foreplay before having sex. She did not often have an orgasm during sex. The FIRST time she tried being licked AFTER sex, and every time we did it thereafter, she had multiple screaming orgasms from it. Sex was now just foreplay for her to get to WHAT SHE really wanted. We had MORE sex and we talked more about sex. WE did housework naked or with lingerie on. The housework was WELL done. SHE became much MORE aggressive about WHAT she wanted and more open to other experiences. SHE was no longer passively waiting for a man to figure out what she wanted. She was saying what she wanted. She became like a sexual Cato (from the pink panther). I had NO idea what I would find in our house when I got home from work. I am VERY lucky that I had a "hot wife" to train me so kindly and playfully when I was 30.

13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Uh ....yeah . At first my wife didn't want me to do it . Said she had to clean up first . After a little time she grew to love it as much as I did .

BiSal likes this.
  14. beenthereman

beenthereman Members

YEAH. Your wife might find it interesting that it is reported that Napoleon asked Josephine NOT to bathe. WE are only doing what Napoleon enjoyed. Ha! My "hot wife" trainer KNEW or HOPED that scent would probably drive me wild with desire. She made me kneel before her and INHALE her scent (after having sex with her husband) and then beg her to take her panties off and "let me at "IT""! In a milli second my confusion or hesitancy VANISHED forever! My 4th lady learned NOT to bathe for days calling it the "scent of Josephine". Can't buy that at Walmart.

15. BiSal

BiSal Members

Yes many times with my wife.

16. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I have done it before with my wife when i fucked her, then pulled out and came on her stomach then licked it all up. I would like to do that with my girlfriend. Ill suggest it tonight

BiSal likes this.
  17. Rogersk411

Rogersk411 Members

That is So Freaking Hot

Franky29 likes this.
  18. Rogersk411

Rogersk411 Members

BiSal likes this.
  19. Rogersk411

Rogersk411 Members

Your GF sounds Amazing. Love a Sexy Woman that loves Cum

BiSal likes this.