If you could ...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Andy Schumer, Dec 29, 2020.

1. cayo

cayo Members

That's half the battle won, next thing you know you'll be romping in the meadows with the game warden

jmadre and Alice in SC like this.
  2. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
  3. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
  4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Bored after 5 years? Sorry, but I think you're in for a world of hurt. If you think it's bad now, wait until 15, 20, 25 years.

Sharesrule likes this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

A live in full time fuck buddy.

Alice in SC and jmadre like this.
  6. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

I’m fucking well aware haha and no I’m not excited about it. Hopefully she hits her second stride in her late 30’s early 40’s like I’ve heard some women do.

7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Those years were the best sex for us. Unfortunately those years are well behind us. :(

jmadre, Txguy1985 and Sharesrule like this.
  8. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

Basically, I just love oral sex, giving and receiving, by enjoy giving the most and that works for both men and women. I do think I am mostly straight, with a twist. I love women, looking at them, touching them, kissing them and especially performing oral sex on them. I love the look, smell and taste of a nice pussy. With men, I don't want to date, kiss, hold hands or cuddle with them. But if they have a nice cock, I enjoy the feel of it in my mouth, the sucking of it from tip as deep as I can go. Then I love the feeling when I make him cum and the feel of it shooting off in my mouth. I do like big loads too and I swallow almost all of the time. With women though, I also love fucking them and receiving a good blowjob.

NaturalDreams, Franky29 and jmadre like this.
  9. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

If I could, I am an older man, 82, and have for the last twenty years become sort of bi. Since I now also enjoy having a nice hard cock in my mouth. I like the feel of it in my mouth and the taste of it. I don't want anything to do with the man that it is attached to, just the cock. I also love making him cum and feeling it spasm in my mouth and feeling the spurts. I also swallow usually. My If I could, I would to find a young man about twenty or twenty one with about a 9 inch cock that has never had it sucked before and give him the best blowjob I can possibly give him. I want him to give me the cumload of a lifetime. That is it for a start.

10. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

If I could have anything sexually I want; I would fulfill my wish like this.. My son in law had a younger sister that I usually see at family gatherings, I nice, Easter, birthdays, and some holidays. She is only about 5'3" and maybe 110 lbs, long dark auburn hair, long pretty legs and a gorgeous ass, high, firm, and nice full ass cheeks, that moves so sexily when she moves. Normally the only contact we have is a hug and kiss on the cheek hello when we meet. My fantasy is to eat her pussy. I would lick it for hours, making her have many orgasms. For some reason, I really don't care to fuck this beauty, I just want to eat that pussy and maybe bite her ass cheeks. Just a nip, of course. Just a fantasy, A dream, but that ass of hers just draws me.

11. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

To experience another man's cock all over me.

12. Escierto

Escierto Members

After being separated an entire year by Covid I would just like to see my girlfriend again in person. I don’t care what we do - I just want to see her again in real life instead of a web cam.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. Escierto

Escierto Members

I had Covid very early on and I was as sick as I have ever been. My blood oxygen was in the low 80s (normal is 95) and I developed pneumonia. I was never in the hospital thank God. When I got vaccinated I had a terrible reaction to the first shot and nothing to the second.

Lovnflman likes this.
  14. NaturalDreams

In the early 1900s the "Spanish flu" spread faster and was far worse, killing 10s of millions of people. Unfortunately, diseases do spread quickly sometimes.

mommas man likes this.
  15. mommas man

mommas man Members

Yea, there was over a million here in the states and we were just learning about washing hands.

16. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

"Nearly endless" cause you gotta take a lunch break! :p
    I would like to go back to the early 80's so I could try my twenties over again
    and invest in microsoft

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

More of it all .

18. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Two hours with Gianna Michaels, she would probably wear me out in less time
    but then I'd like to just play with that body :p

Lovnflman likes this.
  19. NaturalDreams

An attractive dark skinned woman who is adventurous, loves anything oral as much as I do and is willing to try a threesome, FMF or MFM.

20. Fubar59

Fubar59 Members

I've gotten to do a lot of things in my many trips around the sun, but I guess I would like to see what it is like to have a man cum in my mouth. I have sucked on a guy with my girlfriend, but I want to feel him stiffen up, throb and cum. The closest I have cum is when the girlfriend had a guy cum in her mouth and she turned to me and kissed me with a mouthful of his cum.

Lovnflman likes this.
  21. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Masturbate in front of everyone on this thread.

jmadre and Rocket73 like this.