If you could ...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Andy Schumer, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

If you could have anything you desire sexually what would it be?

Something or someone

2. Magic Man and El Diablo

Magic Man and El Diablo Members

The wife would like (people chosen by her) a cock in her mouth, vagina, ass, and both hands. She claims she can also service a man with her feet at the same time but I am doubtful.

As for me, that's a tough one. I've had sex with my wife and two gorgeous single ladies in a cabana in front of a crowd. We've swapped wives numerous times. I've had a long-term sexual relationship with my wife's hot female friend. I've had sex with my wife's sister with my wife's blessing (and I'm going to bang that ass some more). I've had sex with a black woman, a true redhead, a French Canadian woman...I just don't know where to go with this. My life has been epic. I can say that I do have kind of a fetish for having my back (or my entire body) "scratched" with long, sharp nails and I do fantasize about two Asian women with long nails slowly scratching my entire naked body....okay that's the one.

3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

As in a sexual bucket list? All of the women I've slept with were Caucasian blond and brunette. A red head is someone I'd like to experience. I have a thing for Asian and light skinned black women. I'd like to watch my wife again with another man (like during our MFMs). I'd love to watch her with a woman which she's only done once and I wasn't there. I'd like to experience a bi MMF and FFM with her. I'd like to have an affair with a 20-30ish woman. I'd like to submit and bottom to a gay man. The list is pretty endless.

Racer51 likes this.
  4. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

I shit you not I’d want my wife to be as open and willing as I am. It seems the longer we are married (almost 5 years) she’s getting more and more boring. I practically have to beg for sex.

5. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Here here Txguy. I'm hoping 2021 brings sex with my wife two or three times a week every week. I don't even care if it's always in bed and in the same position I just want her to want me.

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Never had sex with an Indian woman, found several very attractive, would like to experience it.

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. RiffDude

RiffDude Members

I'd love to experience being with different ethnicity women, and different groupings, but I think mainly I'd love a good wild fwb, nsa deal (or 2 ;) hehe) with a woman who was up for pushing our boundaries of public fun, voyeurism/exhibitionism... I'm keen to explore so many other things too but I think that's the real draw for me. :rolleyes:

8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So hard to actually pick anything. But maybe my wife forcing me to get my cock out in front of 4 or 5 of her hot friends and they all want me to fuck them one after the other all night, make them all cum.
    But I'd love to see her take 5 of my mates all night.
    But probably not using my imagination here.

9. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

A foursome, mmmm

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

There is a game warden that visits the farm occasionally. He is Really Hot! I'd love to take care of him down by the creek!

11. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

. You should. Then enjoy your husband......

Rocket73, Alonso376 and Alice in SC like this.
  12. Alice in SC

I'm thinking of how I can make it happen Cumm warmer weather ❤

Rocket73, Alonso376 and Lovnflman like this.
  13. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Swimming or sunbathing by the creek. Small bikini....... Just lie there legs slightly apart. Let him imagine what he could do

Rocket73, Alonso376 and Alice in SC like this.
  14. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    Alice in SC likes this.
  15. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

I'd love a foursome, night of wild fucking

letsstaywarm and Alice in SC like this.
  16. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Dress decent enough yet in a way he can’t ignore. Ask if he was ever asked to have fun with some ladies. Or have someone else ask and let you know. Maybe your husband.

Alice in SC likes this.
  17. cayo

cayo Members

Ditch the Bikini, just lie there with a "take me i'm your's" look on your face:)

Rocket73 and Alice in SC like this.
  18. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    Alice in SC likes this.
  19. Alice in SC

More like a Old Cougar!

letsstaywarm and FanOfTheCurves like this.
  20. Alice in SC

I always Skinny Dip!