If you could, would you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by ikarus, Mar 10, 2008.

1. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

i'm a guy & casted my vote for being a woman for a day (or two...at most) fearing that it would be too much of a bad trip carrying around boobs&**** for a week or more if you discover it isn't that amusing.

2. GreenQueen87

GreenQueen87 Member

Maybe I'd be a guy just for a day, just to see what it's like.

3. AlexMartin79

AlexMartin79 Member

Although I do love having a penis, I'd definitely take the chance to be female for a couple of days, though I doubt I'd have clothes on for most of it. Looooots of masturbation and sex...

Ah, t'would be fun :D

-AM79-

4. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Man thats funny as shit. I would want to do it for a couple weeks. I would be touching myself A LOT and Id be a lesbian, it would be fun to do(as long as it wasnt permanent).

5. jeff420420420

jeff420420420 Member

Woman for a month!! Would love to get me some Lesbian action!!

LMFAO

6. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

I don't think I'd mind being a guy for a bit, having a penis and no boobs for a change might be fun. now tell me, would the size of my boobs now reflect my thingamajig's size? lol

7. Hiram Joseph Yates

Hiram Joseph Yates Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If I were as smart and beautiful as you I wouldn't want to change either.

8. HempMama

HempMama Member

I'm a woman and I voted for being a guy for a month or more...I think that it would take longer than even 1 month to really get to see what it was like. Would I want to be a guy forever? Probably not.

9. Liberal.Spirit

Liberal.Spirit Member

I answered the question with wanting to be a women for a month or longer.

I've often comtemplated the advantages as well as disadvantages for being a women. Being a male, I really cannot proove anything. Being a women for a month or longer would give me the opportunity to answer the age old question, "Is the grass truely greener on the other side?" It would give me time to live as a women for a while, get the hang of it, feel a period, etc. etc. I do believe it would be a wonderful experience.

10. luvione

luvione Member

I am not gonna read what anyone had to say, I just know it is better to be a woman, we do soooooooo much for mother, humanity, and our families and not in that order, but we do.!!!!
    Much Love

11. HammerTuane

HammerTuane Member

I want to compleately realize my femanine side i belive in spirit we join with our opposite and become one just pure being and not male or female

12. wintersweet

wintersweet Member

Oh gosh, if I had the opportunity to find out what having a penis is like, I'd go for it in a heartbeat.
    I wanna see what sex is like for a guy.
    And be able to pee anywhere without having to pull down my pants.
    And flop my junk around for fun.
    And not have boobs getting in my way.
    And be able to get off quickly and easily.
    And...yes.
    I'd totally be a guy for a bit if I could.

13. darthkacie

darthkacie crazy diamond

I'd masturbate ALL. THE. TIME.
    it fascinates me :]

14. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I'd love to just try out being a woman for a couple of weeks :) Just for curiosity's sake, of course.

15. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

Yeah I'd go for it. It's always good to see things from the opposite point of view.

16. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

i would b a women to b a slut ! hahahaha

17. caliente

caliente Senior Member

Heck yah, I'd love to be a guy temporarily. No more than 24 hours, though. I think that would be enough.

Thinking about this a little more seriously ... if world leaders could do this, it would totally change the world.

18. danielleloven

danielleloven Member

i would want to be a guy ONLY for a day. haha, to see what it's like, ya know?

19. Yummy Ukulele

Yummy Ukulele Member

This poses an interesting question. If I'm a woman and am excited by the idea of being a man for more than a week, does that imply anything as far as underlying wishes to be a member of the opposite sex? o_O

20. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

My friend and I were just talking about this. I put that I would like to try being a man for a month or more. Probably just the one month though. I admit, I have penis envy. My first day would be spent doing the penis dance. Even though I'm a virgin now, I'd be a total man whore. But I can't picture being with a woman, so I'd be gay. And I've always wanted to be able to pee standing up (especially in port-a-potties).