If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

Discussion in 'Travel Polls' started by windsong, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Anywhere right now lol
    Just a little 3 hour trip to the coast so I could sit on the beach would make me happy

Mallyboppa likes this.
  2. Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa Nails Mc Fugger

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The beach----Me too. I live about an hour from the beach, but I haven't been over for a few years. I used to live ocean front for some time---the storms were fantastic.

4. parua

parua Members

The most remote, isolated forest on earth...wherever that is. I'd like to go just for a month of quiet.

5. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

Disneyland. It's my favorite place and I haven't been there in too long a time. I miss it. Whenever they open again I'll be making plans to go.

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

The beach. But I can go there right now I'm just lazy. I want to stare at the ocean.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

so the real answer is your couch then?

soulcompromise likes this.
  8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It was night time when I posted that. I haven't gone at night before.

Today I went to the beach. I took some cell phone pictures and left. They were nothing special so I deleted them. It was interesting though. Lots of people without masks were there not social distancing. Of course, I didn't go in.

You have lakes, right?

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

yep. and i love going to the beach at night. you should try it. it's an entirely different experience, but also great. somehow it feels way more peaceful, even when you're comparing it to an empty daytime beach. and the water feels even better than it does on the sunniest day. don't ask me why, but it does.

soulcompromise likes this.
  10. granite45

granite45 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Couples San Suci in Ocho Rios....with its clothing prohibited beach!