If You Could Do It All Over, Would You Masturbate More or Less?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Lester Izmoore, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

This is directed to all you old farts like myself out there. If you could relive your youth, how much masturbating would you do? Would it be more than you actually did, or less? Would you appreciate it more than you did then?

For myself, I don’t think it would have been physically possible to masturbate more often than I did in my youth. I was a consistent 4-a-day boy all through high school — oft times even more. My only wishes are that I could have discovered it at a younger age than 12, and that I might have appreciated the joy it brought more than I did. All too often I just thought of it as a substitute for getting laid, and a messy one at that. I was a mattress humper back then, and for sure my Mom saw the orange semen stains on my bed sheets when she stripped my bed each week (thank you, Mom, for never confronting me with that). Indeed, sometimes an early morning wank left a big smelly wet spot on the sheets before I was off to school, and she undoubtedly encountered that as well.

So I wish I could have accepted solo sex back then for the joy that it is, and savored it each time as such, instead of thinking of it as just a way to vent sexual frustration. And I wish I could have been doing it with complete abandon, instead of worrying that I was doing it too much. When I think back to those days, those were some spectacular orgasms and ejaculations I had. Only later in life would I learn that good masturbation, at its best, is way more satisfying than mediocre pussy (of course really great pussy with a warm and wonderful woman is still best of all, but you’ve gotta lick it to get the full effect).

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    KW67 and bigredinmass like this.
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I really enjoyed this post.

Totally agree. Back then masturbation was a means to get off. All about getting that nut rather than truly enjoying the journey to get there.

Would be nice to go back and really enjoy stroking my young dick. Edging it so good. The loads would have been so amazing.

I also wish I tried masturbation before puberty so I could have experienced a dry orgasm.

Oldman46 and KW67 like this.
  3. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Why would anybody want to masturbate less??

Haha, lucky for me I’m not an old fart. I can still cum 3/4 times in a days pretty easily if I want to. It’s more a case of finding the time than anything else.

Grand prix likes this.
  4. KW67

KW67 Members

The old saying goes 'If I knew then, what I know now.' I definitely would did things different. It's more about the pleasure now, less about the hormones. I don't know that I would do it more or less, but I would make each session last longer, to get the bigger better orgasms.

bigredinmass likes this.
  5. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I would masturbate more!
    I also wish I could have cum at age10! Not 12 or 13!

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I don't know if I would do it more or less. I mean I did it quite a bit, I am the youngest child my middle brother went to the Army when I was 14. So pretty much every single time Mom and Dad left to go somewhere I was going at it. And pretty sure I jerked off probably 5 out of 7 nights in my room at night.
    I agree with @bigredinmass - it was all about the orgasm. I rarely even took my pants off, just pulled them down far enough to get the job done.

KW67 and bigredinmass like this.
  7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I wouldn't change a thing. I didn't learn to masturbate until I was in my 20's. My first sexual partner not only was my first pussy but she taught me much more about sex than just fucking. She taught me about a womans body and her pleasure. She taught me about my body and achieving my pleasure. Several of those lessons were about masturbation in many forms. My childhood friends were all about being macho and if you masturbate it was like being queer. Therefore I didn't do it. I'm glad I waited until I was taught how to do it properly. It's been a great sexual outlet in conjunction with having sex with a partner.

iamjustme likes this.
  8. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

more wanking, more fucking, and more open minded about who to have sex with. I should have had more experiences (even though I did get around a lot.)

bigredinmass likes this.