If You Could Choose Your Afterlife

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by lunarflowermaiden, Apr 4, 2007.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Certainly Made Me Sad....[​IMG]....Today Is "Mothers Day" Here In Australia.......Tis Nothing I Would Love More........Than To Say Hi To My Mom Again.......My Grandma........Who I Only Knew When I Was Quite Young.......And My Great Grandma.......Who I Was Too Young To Remember....[​IMG]

No Matter Wether Your Mom Is Alive.......Or Has Passed On....

You Still Love E'm....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen....[​IMG]

2. Thekherham

Thekherham Member

I don't really believe in reincarnation, but if I did, I'd like to come back as another Tereskadian... or maybe as a whistling dragon (not really a dragon, because they have fur, and are mammals). Whistling dragons are symbiotically linked with Tereskadians (all Tereskadians have one, and they are the opposite sex). If I were a whistling dragon, I could fly.

3. Harpo

Harpo Member

But that's the point - it would be paradise for you. Whatever your idea of paradise would be - including whatever it takes to not ever be boring.

If it were boring then it wouldn't be paradise (unless you enjoy being bored, of course)

4. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

The only way I'd want to be reincarnated would be if God would let me choose how I want to come back and in what shape or form.

My idea of paradise would be being surrounded by all my closest friends and family and having all the games and TV I want at my disposal.

5. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

I understand exactly how you feel, I miss my Grandma (on my father's side). My mom's mother died a few months/years before I was born so I never met her. I wish I could have though.

6. shivo

shivo Member

in heaven-a place where the love lives forether,a place without death.For me is enouth to live a life on the earth.

7. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

Even if I were in Heaven, I'd like to occasionally be able to come back on Earth in any form I choose.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Good Post.......I Raise My Glass To You...[​IMG]....Sums Up My Life Perfectly...

Cheers Glen.

9. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

there is no such thing as an "afterlife." life is a biological process. when that process stops (death) life is over. (no "afterlife!) i have no ideal what comes when life is over; that is a mystery i will go deeper into when i die. from what i do know though, it seem most likely, the buddist concept of 'the void' is what comes with/after death. as i said though, i really have no ideal what there is after death, none the less, the void is way cool for me... i can dig it!

10. gastaldi

gastaldi Guest

I am choosing heaven. To spend all eternity with my loved ones. This is forever true and can never be changed no matter what and I think it is confirmed by everything I do, everything I use and are or will be interested in but also by work and my education.

11. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

It's a long shot, but whatever I perceive paradise to be.
    Definitely wouldn't vote reincarnation.. let's not beat around the bush, we are destroying this planet's ecological system and constantly taking the piss with Earth's natural resources - I'm not sure I want to stick around in a 'reformed' life to live through the result of human corruption.

12. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Heaven sounds too easy, I'd like to give life another shot, reincarnation.

13. Captain Funk

Captain Funk Member

Wanted to pick reincarnation, but if i'm honest with myself, i'd prefer to go to Valhalla.

14. stalk

stalk Banned

disco temple

15. DaveHT

DaveHT Member

If I could chose my afterlife I would choose to be the old testiment God and punish and kill people that didn't do as I said. Also I'd torture everyboby from this life that I don't like. It's probably better that I don't get to chose. Either that or be Adam and live for 900 years. I just hope I don't have to Jesus again. I don't like that afterlife much more than I like this one.:(

16. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

I'd pick eternal peace in my casket.

17. thetrees

thetrees Member

man, i'd love to be a wolf someday.

18. Yummy Ukulele

Yummy Ukulele Member

I'd prefer to go to some sort of paradise, but do not believe in it. :p

19. silver rocket

silver rocket Member

Same here.