If You Could Be The Opposite Sex For Three days, And Have Sex, Would You?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by HippyForce1, Jul 23, 2019.

?

Would you become the opposite sex, and have sex for just three days?

1. Yes

85 vote(s)
    95.5%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Oh hell yes!

Jcinalco and EroticaWriter like this.
  2. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Wow, I have never really thought about that. I vote yes, on the condition that I either get to have sex with a girl as a girl or that I become a heterosexual female and have sex with a guy.

3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Deep I like it

4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I would take the three days off and go somewhere I know nobody. I would start exploring the hell out myself the first day or day and a half

The rest of the time will be with Man carefully chosen. Maybe even virgin, or virgins.
    To give them a start, show them a few things.
    And of course I am experienced man to fuck the hell out of me

5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

First think sex with a woman. Then sex with one man. I would know by then who would be included in my gang bang.

Jcinalco and EroticaWriter like this.
  6. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I remember wondering how it must feel to be fucked when I was a teenager and then again after I saw my first bigger cock. I would wonder how that bigger dick would feel to the girl I was fucking.
    I would absolutely and be in my prime.

7. Is it weird that I would want to still be me in a female body while simultaneously being a man in a different body and fuck myself? I could play out all the fantasies I have ever had exactly the way I want them without having to explain it or be disappointed that it's not quite what I had imagined.

8. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

If this happened, it would be so dangerous for me. If I turned female and only had 3 days to explore my sexuality, I'd become such a sl*t! I'm a naturally curious person, so I'd be like like gang bangs, dp's, lesbian scissoring, yep, bring it on!

soulpoker and Jcinalco like this.
  9. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife asked me one day if she had a dick for a day, would I suck it. I told her I would. I said, "What would you want to do?" She said, "I'd want to fuck a woman with it. I'd definitely masturbate and I'd want to fuck you in the ass with it." I said, "I'd be ok with you fucking me in the ass." She said, "That's a bit gay don't you think?" I said, "No. You're my wife. You let me fuck you in the ass. If you had a dick for a day and wanted to, I'd let you fuck me in the ass." Didn't tell her that it wouldn't be the first time I've been fucked but she doesn't need to know that.

10. SweetBlueEyes

SweetBlueEyes Members

Honestly, if I could be a woman for 3 days, sex wouldn't be at the top of my list. I would gain as much first hand knowledge on what it takes to be a woman. I would observe and try to comprehend what she deals with on a daily basis and how she handles situations. That would be fascinating.

Jcinalco and nudistguyny like this.
  11. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

Years ago my wife and I would talk about this off and on over the years. We had seen a comedy movie about this happening which started the whole conversation about it. It got to the point that if we were out some place. One of use would mention the name of the movie ( which I don't remember anymore ) and point out a person . Meaning if we traded sexes that would be a person that we would be willing to jump into bed with. It took me a long time to feel comfortable pointing out another guy with out her probing me to pick someone. It was always just harmless fun. And it sometimes led to one of us making up a story about "our session with that person" Which always led to some hot sessions of our own.
    Over the years we each learned the type of person that would catch our eyes . And point it out to each other. It was like me pointing out a guy that fit her likes, or her pointing out a woman that fit my likes. We were both comfortable about sharing it with each other over the years.

Joe90 likes this.
  12. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

This is a good thread. If I could be a woman for three days, yes, I would love to have lots of sex. I would try straight sex but would certainly prefer lots of lesbian sex and sex with couples.

13. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!
    That is a good one!

14. Sportscat

Sportscat Members

Yes I would do it for 3 days

15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Is this a trick question ?

scratcho likes this.
  16. Drivin69

Drivin69 Member

Absolutely…. I’d be such a slut in those three days, fucking every guy and girl I could. I’d want to know just what it feels like. But the thing I would want to try the most, would be having two guys DP me. That would have to be such an amazing feeling, and I would love to know how it feels.

I wouldn’t want to suck a guy, that wouldn’t interest me. But to have a guy or girl lick me would be great. I’d like to know how that feels too.

Jcinalco and Rbexxx like this.
  17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I'd just like the chance to be able to blame everything like my bitchy moods, extra pounds and even the weather on my hormones.....instead of just being horny because of them.

18. DarNY

DarNY Members

Hell yeah.

Jcinalco likes this.
  19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes for sure! It’s primal.

Jcinalco likes this.
  20. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sex wise I certainly would want to do it. I’d mostly want to try DP.

Non-sex wise I’d want to go out and do general things and see how I’m treated. I hear often that women get lots of unwanted attention, harassment, and even verbal/physical assaults on a regular basis. I’m interested in seeing just how true that is but I suspect it take lots more than three days to get a good idea.