If Trump were to be impeached...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deidre, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I could run this country.

Like a boss.

Eric! likes this.
  2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

need to be 35 or older to run

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

yes i know, but if someone isn't even 18 and can't vote, how could they possibly run a country.

4. lode

lode Banned

With the qualifications of tweeting nonsense, being a crybaby, and having a special guest credit in Home Alone 2? Where will we find another one?

Eric! and shoeless joe like this.
  5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LOL!

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I assume the video was posted because it's a black man who has money who does not like "the left". Anyone right leaning always highlights them because much of their philosophy is the other guy is racist. Since most black people vote left it's upsetting to them. Not sure what you do not understand.

7. lode

lode Banned

That part and how it relates to the topic.

8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Eric! likes this.
  9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

paula jones was paid $850000 to drop charges

machinist and Eric! like this.
  10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

As I recall, Cliton was impeached on the basis of his cover u[p of the Monica Lewinsky thing. We'll see if the same happens to Trump.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

he was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice

but then aquitted by the senate ...probably because they were democrat majority

Eric! likes this.
  12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I know it’s not just Trump but just saying, it’s not his infidelity that is the main problem.

And after the Stormy Daniels interview, he was tweeting “it’s all fake news!” Lol She likely faked an orgasm with him, but that’s the only “fake” part of that story.

shoeless joe and Eric! like this.
  13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ill have to take your word for it because i dont watch garbage "news" like that

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Yes, for lying about the Monica Lewinsky matter. After Jones' initial lawsuit was dismissed for lack of merit, she appealed, but agreed to a settlement, while continuing to claim that Clinton sexually harassed her. Not really quite the same as the secret agreement with Stormy Daniels, who is only now going to court. A major issue in Clinton's impeachment trial was whether lying about his affair with Monica was a "high crime or misdemeanor" within the meaning of the Constitution. His lawyers argued that to be such, it had to be related to his functions as President and not simply an "extracurricular" activity. You're right that his acquittal was probably a result of the political balance in the Senate, but no President has ever been removed by the process.

15. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Sez you. Nobody's been able to prove it, although Lord knows Republicans have tried often enough.

16. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

It was on 60 Minutes though lol I love garbage tv, it’s like a guilty indulgence.

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

60 minutes is fine...its the subject that is garbage...not actually news its just sensational ...theyre covering it for ratings and not for actual news value

machinist likes this.
  18. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Maybe if you tell him America is a shithole racist nation he might grasp what you say?

Kerri likes this.
  19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I suppose there's a possibility he might get impeached--but repubs would never throw him out. They still stick up for him , even though he's a dumb son of a bitch, a liar, a narcissist, an incompetent fool, a man that knows nothing because he can barely read and speaks on about a 5th grade level, spends his time as the president of the united states--------watching television to make sure that if someone remarks on him--that he's right there to make someone small so that he can be bigger. He's our baby leader. BELIEVE ME. MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS. "NOBODY KNEW that health care was so complicated!" No--YOU didn't know. "nobody knew the government was so BIG!"No -fuckhead YOU DIDN'T KNOW!" I'd be truly ashamed to align myself with a useless prick like Blump. Many millions are not. Mores the pity.

20. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Odds are a man with those qualities will screw up disastrously. His supporters are taking a big chance that nothing awful like nuclear war or an economic crash is going to happen on his watch,cuz if he didn't cause it, he'll make it worse!

21. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I can't believe he's fucking with amazon. I'm not a fan of amazon anymore because of how they treat their employees, but it's a private business and Trump has no business interfering. He's claiming that they are causing the post office to not make enough money. I don't know all the details, but the post office sucks, no one wants to wait a week to get a product, when they can use amazon prime and get it in two days. Amazon didn't hurt the post office...the post office hurt the post office.

But, if he starts messing with private corporations, then the economy could suffer.

Okiefreak likes this.
  22. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm voting for all Democrats in November. Let them get the majority back, then impeach the shithole President.

stormountainman likes this.