If there's a place to come out online, this looks like it.

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Dianne with 2 nn's, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

So hi. Figured sooner or later I'd end up with my foot in my mouth so let's get that out of the way. :confused: Senior citizen here, been crossdressing as long as I can remember. Attempted to transition twice, once in the early '80's and again in the late '90's Chickened out each time. Had deep regrets last time. Typed out a paragraph, deleted it. Twice. So I'll just say hello for now. :D

2. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Welcome, Dianne! I am glad you could join us.

I too am a senior. Cross-dressed in private for much of my life. I finally realized that I needed to transition when I was 62. Fortunately, my wife was and still is understanding. life is so much better now.

3. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

My wife is slowly accepting, mostly since I'm crossdressing every day, all day. I dress just to feel normal.

Lauren5158 and KathyL like this.
  4. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Hi Dianne!

Dianne with 2 nn's and Rocket73 like this.
  5. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I've crossed dressed since I was 11, when 8 or 9 used watch my mum getting dressed in the 50s , putting her stockings and suspenders on sometimes a girdle with suspenders, they looked so amazing, I didn't have a mum thing what so ever just loved the clothes she wore, I used to put her bra, panties, stockings and suspenders on with a summer dress and walk around the house in her high heels, looking at my self in the mirrow. this is private to me and know one knows only me except the like minded people on hipforums, I wear my lingerie under my male clothes when I go out, I still dress up now at 74 years old, nobody knows only you,

6. nic15

nic15 Newbie

7. nic15

nic15 Newbie

Hi hope things are going well with you

Dianne with 2 nn's likes this.
  8. Donica

Donica Members

Hi Dianne! Senior here too. I wrote a coming out letter and posted it on FB, then my company HR department, and the snowball just kept rolling from there. That was a few years ago, and the best thing I've ever done. We each have our own paths to follow and yet our journeys are very similar, and only you will know when the time is right, and that is just fine. There is never any need to rush these things. I wish you well!

Dianne with 2 nn's and KathyL like this.
  9. 4cats

4cats Members

I think it's sexy. As a married man, age 52,I find the cross dressing, tranny thing very cool. And sexy. Who's dB I knew one to talk to​

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2023
  10. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome!!

11. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just to inform you, @4cats - "the cross dressing, tranny thing" is not an acceptable way to express oneself in this section. It is actually a slang term that transgender people find hurtful and insulting, and should not be used. Crossdressing and transgendering are two different things - and sometimes some people struggle to go so far as to actually move through the rigors of transitioning from one gender to another. I'm sure you meant no harm... just educating you.

12. 4cats

4cats Members

Thank you and I'm sorry. I'm not a racist or I predigust person in any way.i found them both sexy!

13. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

I'm 72 put me on the list. I agree.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  14. jamie_oth

jamie_oth Supporters HipForums Supporter

Hi Dianne. Just remember that you’re not alone. I’ve been crossdressing since I was about 10, and at 75 am still doing it on occasion. My wife is vehemently opposed to it and that still causes moderate electricity in the home, even after 52 years together. For a few years in my career I travelled a lot and was able to go out dressed when in other cities and it was joyous. Two years ago my physician offered to support me if I wanted to transition but I politely declined. With adult children and several grandchildren it all just seems like it would be very complicated at my age, both for me and for my family. To say nothing of the stress on my ageing body. Earlier this year I outed to my 3 children and they seem okay with the way I am. I’ll just continue to indulge myself privately see and try to arrange to be a woman the next time around.

KathyL likes this.