If there's a place to come out online, this looks like it.

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Dianne with 2 nn's, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

So hi. Figured sooner or later I'd end up with my foot in my mouth so let's get that out of the way. :confused: Senior citizen here, been crossdressing as long as I can remember. Attempted to transition twice, once in the early '80's and again in the late '90's Chickened out each time. Had deep regrets last time. Typed out a paragraph, deleted it. Twice. So I'll just say hello for now. :D

Rocket73, jmadre and KathyL like this.
  2. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Welcome, Dianne! I am glad you could join us.

I too am a senior. Cross-dressed in private for much of my life. I finally realized that I needed to transition when I was 62. Fortunately, my wife was and still is understanding. life is so much better now.

regina73 and Rocket73 like this.
  3. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

My wife is slowly accepting, mostly since I'm crossdressing every day, all day. I dress just to feel normal.

KathyL likes this.
  4. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Hi Dianne!

Rocket73 likes this.
  5. Rocket73

Rocket73 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I've crossed dressed since I was 11, when 8 or 9 used watch my mum getting dressed in the 50s , putting her stockings and suspenders on sometimes a girdle with suspenders, they looked so amazing, I didn't have a mum thing what so ever just loved the clothes she wore, I used to put her bra, panties, stockings and suspenders on with a summer dress and walk around the house in her high heels, looking at my self in the mirrow. this is private to me and know one knows only me except the like minded people on hipforums, I wear my lingerie under my male clothes when I go out, I still dress up now at 74 years old, nobody knows only you,

BoyToy69 likes this.