If someone asked you not to..

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace, May 17, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

If someone asked you not to smoke (Cigarettes or "Marihuana") around them, would you?

I would say yes and no. I admit that I am far from perfect, but I try to listen to people. I wouldn't want to make them upset because that would make me sad. Occasionally I am weak and might smoke around them. I would try to hide it, but it's still wrong to do. :(

-Peace

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i probably wouldn't smoke around a person who asked me not to smoke. but there's always exception's. For me, that excpetion are my friends that i smoke with. Unless there sick or have a legit reason, the rest of us are still gonna smoke.

3. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

definatley.

i try not to get in anyones way... just isnt my way.

i would respect their wish, even if it was a little silly.

5. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I would go outside or something...you have to meet in the middle... :) I used to get so pissed because I didn't like my (ex)boyfriend to smoke in my car because I didn't want my car to smell if I got pulled over, because I have the baby and all. He would always say, "Just this once...it won't smell that strong," and do it anyway. I hated it. He could have waited 5 minutes for us to stop somewhere or get home. What an ass.

So, anyway....try to negotiate.

6. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

if people don't want me to smoke in front of them i won't, i think it's rude

7. garf12

garf12 Member

Just depends if I know the people well. Also if they are in my car/house or if I am in theirs. If they are in my car or house I will probably tell them to go fuck off. Just depends.

8. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

I don't smoke cigaretts but almost all of my friends do, which kinda sucks because after were done smokin a pipe they always light one up and kill the atmosphere.
    But When were at my house, I don't let anyone smoke in my room. I make them all go downstairs, They get pissed off sometimes but i figuere that when im at their houses, they wouldn't not smoke around me even if i asked(if that makes sense, ?)They get all shitty and call me a little bitch, But fuk it

9. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

no I would not

10. Mui

Mui Senior Member

who is asking me not to? Some narc ass biotch? If hes in my lair, and I want to smoke pot ill do it... but if im at his lair and he asks me to not i prob wont.

11. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

It really depends on the situation. If I was in their house I would try to obey their rules. But if it was in my house I'd most likely still toke up. If we were in somebody else's house, I'd most likely just go outside or somewhere else. It also depends on how well I know them. If we were in some n