If sea foam green was in fashion.......

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Rar1013, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

[​IMG]

are you in ??

2. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

well derrrr!

sea foam green is hot. haha :rolleyes:

3. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

Ocean colors are hot. Its out of fashion because it doesn't match complexion as well as most colors. Very beautiful though.

4. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

I think that it matches my complexion pretty well..i just found this material hidden in a dresser over in our art room! i was really excited to find it..it's strechy..its like t-shirt material...really soft...but it's a bit thicker..it was kinda hard to work w/ because it was so flexible...:)

and w/ the sea foam green in fashion i was quoting incubus' 'are you in' song....because there is a line from that song that says "It's so much better when everyone is IN .. ARE YOU IN ?? It's so much EASIER when sea foam green is in fashion! "

5. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

I love that song, and I love your dress. It'll only be in fashion if people start wearing it. You're so pretty and I really dig that little patch on the chest!

6. Loki84

Loki84 Member

rar, you've done it again! made something really fab! I'm so jealous - It makes me want your wardrobe, and I'm a bloke!

7. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

i love that incubus song... i never come in the fashion forum but i saw the incubius song....

8. WonTon

WonTon Member

aqua seafoam shame.
    man, i love it. i love incubus too. got to fotograf them once. brandon looked so so thin. he is so beautiful tho. anyway, i love all things green. :)

9. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

I'm not big into Incubus. In 8th grade I kind of dumped them off as a cliche metal band without knowing who the heck they were. I just heard the name swim around at school and classified it as the same as the other bands people listened to. While at that time I was diving into 'underground' death metal lol. But I went out with a guy who was a sworn worshiper of Incubus for four months. Came to respect them but still haven't checked out the music. Not too expertised in them.

The green looks good on you, who I thought was a person modeling. The green is pretty. So just clearing up my cluelessness on the song part.

10. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

you have a beautiful tummy :D and i LOVE all your work :D

11. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

awww..thank u so much girls....

very kynd...and very much appreciated..