If Bush Wins, Women Will be Drafted Too!!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by CyberFly, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Well, if niether women NOR men were forced to go into the military, that would be equal rights as well.

-Kate

2. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

That's a good point Strawberry Fields. It would be possible with a very small shift in foreign policy. Men should not be called up to serve unless they are really defending the Country and not just catering to Bush's Corporate Agenda. There are alternatives to OIL. I am sorry to say this, but there is no honor in dying for Halliburton.

[​IMG]

3. bluegill

bluegill Member

i personally see nothing wrong with the military or mandatory military service myself, if in fact our country was in the position that mandated mandatory military service....however i think that it is bullshit that mandatory service will be reinstated for a bullshit cause likie the one that we are currently facing....we are not fighting for america, we are fighting in order to spread our will to the rest of the world, we are implementing communist like tactics to spread our will to other countries that don't agree with our views, and in the eyes of many what we are doing is right, not out of knowledgde however, but out of patriotism....since 9-11, the gov's war on terror has been sooooo exploited and exagerrated that the leaders in washington have capitalized on the mass paranoia throughout the free world in order to spread their capitalistic ideas on the rest of the world to ensure better trade issues of all types throughout the world, making it more profitable to corporate america, because in a free capitalistic world corporations can send jobs overseas to a cheaper labor market, in turn ship products here and sell them for full price without the worries of insurance costs and environmental concerns, which is exactly what GW has done......sorry to get off topic, but you see where i'm going with this...bottom line, i will serve my country, but i will not serve the corporations that run my country