If accidentally ingested, induce vomiting

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 28, 2004.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Hello people....

Duh, ever heard of Ipecac Syrup? That is what is used to induce vomiting if by chance somebody swallows something they shouldn't have swallowed. You can buy it over-the-counter.

My advice to you all is to go buy a bottle and consume the entire lot of it within a matter of ten seconds. Then report back with the results.

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Oh, golly.... how could I have forgotten about the Ipecac syrup??? Probably because I've never heard of it.

But I have now. So I have no excuse. :D Thank you.

All I really have to do to throw up is think about my son's father and his microscopic penis. I don't know if he still has it, though, because I think it got shorter every time....along with everything else... :( *hurl*

3. makno

makno Senior Member

cacepi...to induce the ingestion of vomit

4. HappyHaHaGirl

hehe.... :D but, yuck, at the same time...

5. makno

makno Senior Member

yea way yuc ...

6. HappyHaHaGirl

At lunch one day in like 6th grade, this kid threw up in the cafeteria, so the girl next to him threw up, and it seriously went all the way down the fucking table... like 8 or 9 seats....everyone threw up, one after another. It was so funny to watch... because I was three tables away... :D It's even funnier, because a lot of people cry after they throw up because they're so traumatized... hehe... muahhahahaaa!! I love it!

7. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

my friend's little brother can puke on command. he like breathes in and out really fast and makes this weird burping noise and then hurls. it's quite the [arty trick :eek:

8. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

try drinking 4 litres of milk