Identification???

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by FatShitCat, Jan 21, 2005.

1. FatShitCat

FatShitCat Member

Hey, ive been smokin weed for a pretty long time now and ive been really interested in shrooms/acid. What i really want to know is how i can identify good shrooms so i dont get ripped off. Any help????

2. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

go to your local library and read up on it
    mine has quite a few books on mushrooms and it clearly states which are poisonous(sp?) and which are psycblin..(sp?)

3. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I've never heard of people selling fake mushrooms, does that actually happen?

4. LostChord

LostChord Member

a friend of mine bought a half ounce once and him and some other people (i couldnt cuase i had to work in the morning..) each ate an 8th... I think I was more fucked up from smoking then they were from the mushrooms... they were pretty displeased...

just from looking at them I had a feeling they werent gonna be good.. but I didnt think they would be nothing...

5. juggla

juggla Member

mushrooms are hard to id, even experts fuck up sometimes. dont buy any if it looks likes theres mold, and see if you can take a really small bite of one before you buy them, if it tastes like they belong on a pizza pass on them, if they taste like shit their legit.

6. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

haha omg I love that pic

7. FrAnCioS

FrAnCioS Member

if they taste like shit their legit.

Totaly true