Identification? (Anyone had or seen these pills before?)

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Imagine17, May 18, 2007.

1. Imagine17

Imagine17 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A friend of my friend sold us some pills yesterday and I need help identifying them by anyone who maybe has seen or has taken them. Yes, I already checked out pill reports and didn't find any information. Any insight would be helpful, They are an orange color with a 3-y it looks like imprinted on it. Here are a couple of pictures, not great, but the best I could do at the time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We were told they are really good rolls, and he said that about the white ladies he sold us last time (which were true, they were great) He's a pretty trustworthy guy. So any help would be appreciated.

2. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

I've seen lots of pills with the "direct link error" logo LOL

3. Imagine17

LOL, lame the site I uploaded em on musta went down...I'll reupload them later when im less lazy. Actually I'll probably be drunk later, I'll repost them tomorrow. :H

4. Imagine17

fuck it, I'll do it now real quick before I leave...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Ive had that logo, not that color...and that was ages ago, so i dont really no. Taste test it, its the onmly way to know fo sho. If you want a preliminary test, lick the bean, if its really really bitter and nasty tasting, they are prolly legit, if they taste like tylenol...prolly not

6. Imagine17

Yeah I did that, and they are really bitter. Just wish I could find some information or experiences. I'm not taking them for another week and a half so I have plenty of time.

7. Imagine17

*bump* Just in case there is some kind folk with some information to share that hasn't seen the thread yet. :)

8. yo-yo

yo-yo Member

"Ive had that logo, not that color...and that was ages ago, so i dont really no. Taste test it, its the onmly way to know fo sho. If you want a preliminary test, lick the bean, if its really really bitter and nasty tasting, they are prolly legit, if they taste like tylenol...prolly not" -PHYSHMYKE-

HUH HUH lick tha bean HUH HUH...

9. k20kid

k20kid Member

im taking a guess but maybe the 3 stands for triple stack cuse they are pretty thick

any ideas on the Y

10. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

i highly doubt the three stands for triple stack... i've never seen a number on a pill stand for double or triple stack.

11. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Prancing Dragon

Get a tester kit.
    Make sure you are not a lucky winner of speed and dxm.