ideas

Discussion in 'Art' started by tiedyeponcho, May 26, 2009.

1. JonJRR88

JonJRR88 Members

I do the same, turn to music for inspiration...

2. When you have 50 people start with the same Idea you will still end up with 50 different versions.:D

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

when art has to be about money that defeats the purpose which motivates me which is to illustrate concepts that occur to me.

it isn't a background, its a world. and its the characters in it which are secondary and only there to get humans to look.

being about the artist is ridiculous too. ideas come to all of us, sometimes the same ones come to many.

strangeness is good, only some cultures (and beliefs) insist on making it be about scary. ones that try to deny its a good thing for everyone having their own imaginations.

of course everyone has different levels of skills in different forms of expressing them.

if the computer hadn't come along, i doubt i'd have been able to develop what i've learned to do with them, in other more traditional media.

HelloWisconsin likes this.
  4. GarnetJade

GarnetJade MissAbstract