I'd really appreciate if

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by stebo32, Jun 13, 2006.

1. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

http://media.putfile.com/jam2-53

you would take the time to listen to it all (since its completely improvised, dont mind the sloppy beginning...) and try focussing on it... and deep down tell me if ye like it and if its good acid-jazz

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

man phil, i've been meaning to listen to the last music you posted on here, but never g ot around to it...but i promise that after i finish this album, i will listen to this and tell ya what i think

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

not bad at all! i liked the drumming alot...it was a bit sloppy, and the guitar kind of sounded out of tune to me...but thats the only real critizism i have. right on phillip :D

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It was quite nicely done. :D

5. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

thank ye kind gentlemen :)
    we just played on random chord progressions that day, and we were satisfied with it.. not that we liked it, but we're gonna take this song to a new limit... :) cause we can really do something cool with that

6. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

yea man, its pretty good, but ive never heard any acid-jazz so i cant say if its good acid-jazz, but i liked it.

man, me and my friend really gotta find a drummer

7. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

thanks man

8. Optical Sound

Optical Sound Member

Yeah I liked it, the drums kind of overpowed everything else though. I don't really know any acid jazz so I'm not sure if it sounds like it but It does sound good.

9. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

Drums r too loud

........icouldnt hear the other istruments,.........so i cant sya whether it was good or not

10. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

i liked it. at parts (especially in the middle) it kind of reminded me of phish, which is always a good thing:D and i think something in it was a little pink floyd-esque. not really sure what acid jazz is so i can't really comment on that, but i enjoyed listening.

edit- toward the end it sounds like there's a sitar, or is that just lots of bending on a guitar? cause if it's a sitar, thats awesome!:D

11. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

This music is MADNESS:D
    Yeah

12. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

ah thanks people :D... and yea .. i know the drums were way too loud... but that can be easily fixed. and no there werent sitars, just drum, piano, and guitar