I'd like to meet new friends

Discussion in 'UK Parties and Protests' started by Josh.Roach014, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Josh.Roach014

Josh.Roach014 Guest

Hey, so I'd like to make new friends. I'm cool with chatting about favourite music artists, hobbies, video games.. you name it!

2. Madesh

Madesh Member

that's great! Good to meet you. So what's your thing folk, rock, dance? Hobbies?

My music tastes are quite eclectic, although at the moment I'm quite into folk music.

My hobby is also what I do for a living. I sculpt, create and make stuff out of wood, everything from the arty display stuff to practical jewellery.

All the best
    Madesh

3. Josh.Roach014

Josh.Roach014 Guest

I like a bit of music from each genre really, but I like mostly Rock, Phychedelic Rock and folk music such as Pink Floyd, Cream, Zeppelin, The Who, Phish, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Beatles, Hawkwind etc. I'm just 18 but I follow my musical tastes which my Dad is also. I got a lot of my musical tastes from him.

That's really cool those jobs you do. So what kind of things do you sculp? How long does it take for you to make a border frame for art for example?
    All I have at the moment is just a part time cleaning job in the evenings, though I'm looking for full time work. My hobbies include playing video games, watching football and listening to music though.

Thanks for your time,
    Josh

4. Madesh

Madesh Member

yeah no problem :)

I've done a few hardwood frames which can take up to a couple of months mainly due to the designs. However most of my time at the moment is taken up with recreating architectural pieces for interior decorators. Some of those bits can take months :D

If you feel like a chat anytime just send me a PM :)