Iccle Baby Sal (aka Peace Pheonix)

Discussion in 'UK Member Photos' started by Claire, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Don't forget Shortbread, I have to tools to unmake you! I know of a couple of rather embarrassing photos of mini Kat. Were those glasses fashionable back then? It was the 80's I guess!

2. island dweller

island dweller I Love Wind

I think i am in the position to embarass sal perhaps with the folder in my hard drive labelled "sal"...But then i guess i think i've already posted most of the best ones :p

3. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

For some reason, you mentioning a folder on your hard drive labelled "Sal" reserved exclusively for pictures of him reminds me of the episode of I'm Alan Partridge with the insane fan with the big tattoo and the room full of pictures and posters. Is there something you're not telling us?

4. island dweller

island dweller I Love Wind

we'll i am sal's biggest fan! :p, but then i have a folder devoted to everyone seperately, including myself, either i am incredably organised or i have deep psychological issues and harbouring a multiple obcession about many people...

also being self obcessed naturally

5. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

i cant believe i jsut read this coment.. i just want to add..
    my glasses, were and still are fashionable!they were a good protection for the erm whole of my face...
    and it was the 90s thankyou very much :p

6. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

I am 100% convinced I have seen that pic.. I'm sure its been put up before;)

7. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

It has. I remember it well.

Ahh, the good olde days...

8. Peace-Phoenix

Well I found one of them from the old forums, luckily for Kat, I can't find any of the ones of her with those ultra fashionable face sized glasses....

[​IMG]

9. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Bugger! I was going to mention that, but I didn't think anyone would remember it!

Even worse (for Kat)...even though the photos from my freeserve webspace are still up, since I've cancelled my Freeserve account I can't get in to edit or delete 'em...I couldn't delete that even if I tried :O:(

On the other hand...Sal...do you remember the "NO wishes since 2001!" picture? :p

10. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Agh, I can't even bring up the index of the site, so I don't even know what pictures are still up there :(. Does anyone know if there's some way I could do this? I tried Google site search, and it came up with nothing :(

(Edit) On the bright side, look what I found :D

11. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

Its Mr Cheesegrater.. he hasn't handed out many awards of late :eek:

12. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

I can't even remember who the bugger has a Silver Cheesegrater, to be honest. Let me try to remember...

-Mercy was the first to win one, though I can't remember why...
    -Erykah has one, with the additional grating option...I can't remember the reason for the extra gratery, but the S.C. was for her hard work as Minister Of Christopher Biggins in Power13 Land...
    -Josie has one for Pablo Pobla's postings
    -I promised Hippy_Smurf (sorry, can't spell your new handle yet :S) one for her dedication in procrastinating, but just as long as she passed the exams she was putting off studying for...
    -Sal. Does he have one? Or did I dream that?

13. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

*Ahem* I have a cheese cheesegrater and your not eating it this time matey :eek:

14. Peace-Phoenix

Wooohooo, I'd forgotten about these...

[​IMG]

So have you got those pics of Kat in glasses? Can you post them up for the most noble purposes of her utter shame and humiliation....

15. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Let me think...do you remember if you sent the glasses pic to me, Sal? Maybe for me to put on my webspace (which I wish I still had access to :()? If so, I might have them on my old computer, so I'd just need to copy 'em onto CD and...

...umm...

...not post them because it would be mean. :p

16. Peace-Phoenix

I can't remember if I sent them to you or not. Depends if the galleries were around then, if so I'd have put them there and they would have been wiped. I have them on disk, but they're back home. And if I don't have a silver cheesegrater, I think I deserve one....

17. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Can you find the post where you posted that pic? Even if the archives don't bring pics up, you can check the source. If it is on the webspace, you should be able to get the link that way :)

18. Peace-Phoenix

Nope, if I could find the thread I could just copy and paste from that on these new forums. Alas, I can't, because I don't know what to search for, and there's no index....

19. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

:( Bugger, ah well, it was a mean thing to do anyway

As you can tell, I'm in two minds about this :p