Ibiza Hippie market 1977 - was anybody there?

Discussion in 'Back to the Garden' started by Heaven, Jan 23, 2005.

1. nikko karter

nikko karter Guest

I lived there two years, 74-75. That flute player with the guitar and bells on his ankle (second photo), his name was Chobo. Sometimes he showed up with a guitar player. My neighbor had electricity and a Revox, they recorded some stuff there. (Google "Chobo and Michel").

2. mvmcd1950

mvmcd1950 mvmcd1950

yes.. it does look like anjuna beach.. Gokarna & Om beaches are still happy playgrounds..

3. Lytse Himmel

Lytse Himmel Guest

Does anybody from the period Sixties to Seventies remember an Englisman named Rad or Raddie? Last name was Haycock. He frequented Ibiza during the winter time and was quite a character (both negative and positive).

Reason I'm asking is that he passed away recently and he was my biological father. I'm searching for stories about him and people who knew him.

4. Dissonant Cog

Dissonant Cog Guest

oh what lovely pics.

I was there from 73 to about 78/9 ish.
    wonderful place, great atmosphere, interesting and diverse people.
    Would love to know if a french girl (lol, old woman)- Christine - sees this - wave.

Patricia and her brother - Zuch the artist - Fattie the stray dog who was broken out of jail by public outcry - Victoria where are you - flaoun, maria's bread, yoghurt from Ibiza town, spots in the calle de la virgin, 21 club, Lolas - lalalala lolas - Love, peace and happiness to all xxxx