Ibanez Jumpstart bass pack

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by gottssunfire, Jan 24, 2005.

1. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

A few years ago I bought this bass pack to learn how to play bass. It's basically just collected dust ever since. I did however develope an affinity for guitar and have been playing religiously for about 4 months. So when i went to the music store to try and do some sort of trade-ish type thing for a better amp, i was seriously disappointed by the store's trade policy. Long story short I left with my bass/amp/autotuner in hand.

Before I left though, they checked out my stuff, and agreed that I had barely used it and then showed me the book for the two. In mint condition (what the bass&amp are) they would be able to sell the two for a total of about $140, and could therefore offer me $90.

So, for the bass, amp, tuner, and gig-bag, I figure that from $75-$100, plus shipping, is what I'm asking. Any questions are welcome, and if i can get ahold of a digital camera I'll post pics.

2. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

sorry, it's already gone...