I won't share anymore.

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by neonspectraltoast, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Since someone on here has to be destructive rather than constructive, I am through sharing. Thing is, I am always supportive of everyone else's endeavors, whether I like them or not. I think that's the only way to be with others who are trying to do something creative, and I think it says a lot about a person when they just put someone down rather than saying something nice. I know you all don't really care, but that's the way I feel. Good luck to everyone else. I will support you, and I will always stand up to bullies who don't really know shit about music anyway.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Miss you Neo. :(

Its always going to be hard agreeing on music because everybody has such a vast variety of taste and sounds they prefer. I obliviously listen to trash apparently, but it give me vibes and that's all that matter to me. :)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  3. I'm talking more about people's small projects. I'll criticize a big huge band, but that's not somebody just here with us trying to share something important to them. I am always supportive when that is the case. Big huge bands won't be effected by my words. But I believe in being supportive of any small artist, especially when they don't have much to work with. If you're a nice, decent person, you are supportive of such people. You encourage them to do more rather than try to stymie their creativity completely with negative comments. You might be surprised how someone can flourish with just a little self-esteem.

That said, I don't like it when people are negative about bands I like, eilther, so maybe I will stop even criticizing any music or art altogether.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Neo you should not let them bother you.. please dont change man...

Mallyboppa likes this.
  5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Fuck that man I enjoy your Music that you posted on here ! anyone can criticize its harder to create
    You do good mate

Mike Literous and morrow like this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah I hope you dont let one person keep you from sharing!

Takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there like that and it sucks someone had to be small and criticize it :(

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You know who else sucked at music and was told they would never get anywhere?

The Insane Clown Posse.

Now they've amassed greatness quite unlike anybody else before, with no love, no radio, no MTV and 99.99% of the world against them. They did it with their backs to the wall and middle fingers in the air. :)

You know who else was told they'd never get anywhere?

Weylon Jennings. You know what he did? He wrote a song... Did ol Hank really do it this waayyyy? Critising the media and music industry.

When Hank 3 was told he wasn't country enough to produce country he decided to put the **** back into country and the dick back in Dixie.

Bottom line is, what some Muppet says don't mean shit.

parua likes this.
  8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I liked your post not because I'm glad you stop sharing, but because I agree with the overall point in it ;) :)
    Hope you don't conform too much to the 'Negative Nancies'!

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Those damn destructive people.

10. I know. Some people just scour the Earth for any way to make you feel bad about yourself. It's not that strange when you consider how empty they actually feel inside, however. It's just a natural defense mechanism to try and point out others' flaws to escape one's own deficit of character.

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Yes......I Must Admit Iv'e Met Some Of These People Over The Years.....Sad But True.....:disappointed:

Cheers Glen.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I hope Dixie consented

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wouldnt he have to change though, in order to not let them bother him

;)

14. Slunted

Slunted 'long time listener, first time caller'

I just watched, Was good mate! don't listen to muppets who want to shoot you down.
    keep the tunes coming.