I wonder

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ihmurria, Aug 21, 2005.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

if lip (on the face) size and labia size are at all related. My facial lips are a little bit larger than normal (I'd say at least) as are my outer labia. any thoughts from other gals/observers?

2. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Black chicks would have some monster chookies.

3. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

hahahaha

4. tropisms

tropisms Member

I would guess not, but I can't say I ever looked for a pattern.

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I was watching a show about how we evolved and such, and they basically said that because we weren't on all fours anymore, our genitals weren't on display so our lips started to mimic female lower lips too... ah, late night brain weirdness

6. tropisms

tropisms Member

Interesting theory, I know that is where the origin of lipstick comes from, prostitutes used to paint their lips so that they would look like vaginal lips when aroused, but I am not aware of an anthropological link between the two lip sizes. it is possible though (for all I know).

7. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I've never looked for a correlation...but I think I'm pretty average on both ends LOL

8. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

i have a large bottom lip... top lip is normal sized. Coincidently, my left labia lip is larger than the right. Joking... no, my lips are larger than average on both ends

9. benj

benj Member

I'm not sure they're related, but I love large lips in both places, especially large labia. You are such a lucky girl to be so endowed, imo. I am so turned-on by large pussy lips.

10. Kynd_Mike

Kynd_Mike Member

TLC's two meanings:
    Tender Love & Care
    The Learning Channel

Both apply to lip size. I'm wondering, if lips resemble labia, what visible part of a man with his clothes on resemble his genitalia?

11. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

What did you think about the idea that human females evolved to have sex outside of estrous so that the man would stay interested and stick around to help raise junior?