i wonder what death is like..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Revenant Phantasm, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

don't know, have never tried it..

3. carsick

carsick Member

im looking forward to finding out

4. juggla

juggla Member

itll be just like before you were born, or to say it differently it will be nothing, you wont be, youll cease to exist. try and think about that for a while.

5. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Hah, you dont really know that for sure though. But thats a great possibility.

6. juggla

juggla Member

^^thats the only thing that makes sense to me, cause heaven seems like something a 5 yr. old would come up with, reincarnation is an idea a bunch of stoner hindus came up with, i see man as just an animal no soul just a body and a mind.

7. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

On April 24, 1969 I got caught on a 7,400 volt eletrical line. I believed I actually died. I could see from two perspectives. I could see from my physical eyes, but when I was dead I could also see things as if I had another body. I am a Christian and if I did not believe before, I can tell you now, life does not end with death. Latter God allowed me to see the approaches to heaven. It's funny you said heaven is something a 5 year old would come up with. God said that unless we humble ourselves as little children we will not enter the kingdome of God. I have seen the other side, we are much more than animals. Jesus Christ is alive, heaven is real, and death is an illusion.

8. juggla

juggla Member

^thats not proof though, science is begining to say what has been called 'near death' experience, is a release of a brain chemical very similar if not identical to dmt. dmt is a very hallucinegenic drug, its produced naturally in small amounts in your pinial gland, and when you die or come close to death your brain is flooded with it.

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

lets us know how it turns out lil buddy [​IMG]

10. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Well science attemps to explain things, yet in my case I was actually seeing things from a perspective that could not be simply explained away by a release of chemicals in the brain. I could not move, but could clearly see things that were happening behind me.

11. juggla

juggla Member

only way to find out, is if you take a dose of dmt. believe me dmt is fucked up, you cant move, and you feel like your out of body, you have revaltions which feel divine, see crazy things, and enter a wierd dream like state, it was my most intense drug experience ever.

but i could be wrong.

12. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Well I don't have a drug addiction, and I like to keep my mind clear for God's voice. If you play with drugs you really open yourself up to Satan and his friends. They love to play with humans who fry their brains, because then they can fill your brains with crap and mystical expericences that lead nowhere.

13. makno

makno Senior Member

when you die theres no dmt trip or jesus shakin yer hand .....no lite no problems nothing ....i died , it was great .

14. juggla

juggla Member

use of a drug doesnt equal abuse. and satan, god all that crap is fiction. but i could have figured a christian would have to deny reason when it threatens his faith.

15. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Back in 1973 I had an encounter with two demons. This experience lasted almost 6 months, and I was finally delivered from them by a body of Christians who even knew their names. It was a pretty intense time, but if you think the Devil and Demons are fiction, Im here to tell you they are not. The UFO's people have been reporting about for years now, is part of a bigger plan by Satan. The evil that is going to come upon this world will be beyond belief. A day of horror is coming to those who do not know God.

16. juggla

juggla Member

know i understand you, your just insane.

17. carsick

carsick Member

ill send you a postcard!

18. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

It is interesting to think about this, your brain is flooded with these chemicals, and your sense of time is completely thrown off.... In essence, you don't know that you die, so in a way, you don't... I don't think everything is just over when we die, it just doesn't make sense the way I see things. If that is what happens though, it's not like you'll know it. :rolleyes:

19. carsick

carsick Member

personally, i dont feel like thats possible, i mean.....like......nothing,....not even just complete darkness ,just nothing...i cant get my head round that. even if we did have lifes before we where born, we obviously wouldnt remember it because weve got a fresh brains,them memories will have been deleted......its a guessing game!

20. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Of course you cannot comprehend yourself not existing, because who would be there to comprehend it? If you could, then you wouldn't not exist. Or something along those lines, it made sense in my head. :rolleyes: Perhaps by coming to comprehend it, it becomes impossible, because by comprehending it you negate it, but then it doesn't exist and so you no longer understand it, and so it repeats. :D I bet that last thing made absolutely no sense. :D