I Wish.....

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by Moonglow181, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Jude96

Jude96 Members

They all grow to be their own people I guess... sounds like they have done their sharing of loving though and being happy...

Thanks for advice, and yeah she’s planning on nursing so we’re hoping that’ll be a bonding experience and I’ve read, like you said, that they sometimes even fall asleep in the middle of it... so many adventures and some trial and error ahead

wilsjane likes this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have seen her a few times. I hope that she is well and not having any serious problems.

3. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Hahaha that's the best thing I've read all day!

wilsjane and Song of the South like this.
  4. Song of the South

Song of the South Members

Being new here, I really shouldn't step on anyone's toes by correcting their spelling. But I thought I should point out that you misspelled the New Orleans Pelicans :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:!!

(I am actually pulling for Boston in the East, but it will be tough without Kyrie. My Pels are probably still a year away from serious contention but they took game 1 in Portland last night, so that was huge!! Good luck with your Celtics!!)

5. Song of the South

A fat cat is a happy cat!!

6. Song of the South

I wish I would finally get nominated for an acting award for my incredibly realistic performance in "No, I Never Got Your
    Text."

Deidre likes this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Anthony Davis is a beast. Plus, you have an old friend of mine in Rajon Rondo :)

Song of the South likes this.
  8. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

"Hey! Watch your mouth, lady!" Maybe my Pumpkin didn't like that remark! :frowning: UEvdeyU.jpg

9. Song of the South

Yeah I think AD is gonna get some MVP votes this year! James Harden is gonna win it most likely and LeBron will probably give him a run, but Anthony Davis took huge steps this year and it couldn't happen to a better guy. I went to the Pels Mavericks game back on March 20 (my only game this season), and Davis signed my jersey. First time I ever got starstruck. I just started giggling and then out of nowhere started crying, lol. I felt so stupid but he couldn't have been any nicer!

And i love Rajon! He might not have the numbers he used to, but he is our glue!

10. Song of the South

Pumpkin looks spicy, lol! THAT is an adorable cat who is obviously well loved! I would cuddle right up with that giant ball of fur!

KL71 likes this.
  11. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Picture #1 is from about 2 years ago. Seems nice and friendly here.
    Picture #2 is from soon after we got her from my sister in 2011. She didn't exactly warm up to me right away! :poutingcat:

Attached Files:

Song of the South likes this.
  12. Song of the South

Wait, old friend like you know him?! Or just mean when he played with Boston? Either way, he is freakin awesome.

13. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I wish there was something that someone could tell me that I haven't told myself a thousand times over

Deidre likes this.
  14. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I, I wish you could swim
    Like the dolphins
    Like dolphins can swim

I cried when I first heard that song ! (it was stafford Bingley Hall 1978 ) RIP David

15. Noserider

Hahahaha I went to a Lakers-Celtics game this year. We had courtside tickets through my fiancé's work. No way we could afford tickets that good! Anyway, I was right courtside!!! I screamed "rookie of the year!!!" at Jayson Tatum and he looked at me and smiled. That was one of the coolest moments of my life.

No, just meant I remember him from his Celtics days. Dude has a crazy loyalty to the Celtics still. He organized a ten year reunion thing for the 2008 championship team, dissed Ray Allen, and started a fight with Isaiah Thomas, telling him he's not a real Celtic. You gotta love Rondo

16. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That is great! I am happy for your both....so your fairy tale ending is coming true. I remember you telling me how much you loved her and could never forget her, so I am so happy your dreams are coming true for you and her. :)

17. Song of the South

I LOVE y'alls coach! Stevens is the rare case lately of a successful college coach becoming a successful NBA coach. I was watching the game at the beginning of the season when the dude had that hideous leg break (can't think of his name!) Then the stuff with Thomas then Kyrie getting hurt. And all Brad Stevens does is win. Meanwhile the much more publicized college to NBA guy, Billy Donovan, damn near didn't even get OKC in the playoffs. If that team, with that talent, had not even made the playoffs, it would have been one of the worse coaching jobs ever.

Since my team is in the West, I usually don't care who wins the East. But I really am pulling for Boston. I don't know if we have enough to get through Houston/Golden State in the West (probably not, lol), but we will play our asses off and won't be an easy out for anyone!

I kind of like y'alls spot! Kyrie got hurt and seems like a lot of people wrote Boston off. Even Toronto isn't getting much cred from the press. It's fucking Cleveland Cleveland Cleveland lol. I am so over them. And your coach is about 100x better than theirs. I just have a feeling Boston is going to sneak through in the East. Hope they do!

We should get a show, lol

18. Noserider

Really? I thought Toronto was getting respect. I know they scare me. With all of Boston's injuries, I think Toronto has the best shot of coming out of the East.

Though, you cannot count out Cleveland. Hate him or love him, LeBron's a monster and he knows how to win. But despite our injuries, we've had some guys step up big for us. Marcus Morris, Greg Monroe, and Terry Rozier have picked up the slack. And watching guys like Semi Ojeleye, Guerschon Yabusele, and Johnathan Gibson develop due to injuries to starters has been great.

You mean like Inside Stuff or something? Rad! I'd totally do that for a living if I could.

19. Song of the South

Congrats on the win @Noserider !! What a crazy ass end to regulation. Rozier hit that 3 with like half a second left only to see Milwaukee answer with a miracle. But your team regrouped nicely in OT. Always huge to get that first win.

I am glad they are. I forget that I live in a place that considers Kentucky the north, lol. I am not certain some of the people down here even knows Canada exists, much less has an NBA team.

As a starving college student I have to make do without cable so I based my comment about Toronto not getting respect more on the local media down here. In fact, things have been so tight and crazy in the West the past several weeks that I kind of got tunnel vision with the standings. I wasn't really paying attention to the East. After everything was set Wednesday night, I was looking at matchups and the standings and was shocked that Toronto had fished with that many wins on the year. Good on them!

Out west, it is crazy af to realize that only 2 wins separated the #3 and #8 seeds. And Minnesota isn't your typical 8 seed. Houston is crazy good, but they best not be looking at anything or anybody except the Timberwolves.

Okay, as for the thread:

I wish I had chosen a different safe word. Turns out "harder" is not very effective.

20. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

I wish, the lotto fairy would come and take me to my "nirvana", and there was a sexy lady waiting for me in a hotel room when presented with the winning ticket. Wearing only 80s style leg warmers, not sure if that's what they were called.
    Been a few days ago, and I have no idea what I'm talking about now. lol

Eric! and Song of the South like this.