I wish...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, May 24, 2006.

1. Have you seen a male kangaroo's balls? They're like oranges man, you can't miss.

2. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

BWAHAHAHA...

I've been close to a kangaroo before, but never looked at its balls. I suppose when you live in Australia there's not all that much else to do ;)

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Rabbits are violent, have a brain the size of a walanut, and live to be about 7.

Furry jump rats. [​IMG]

4. Nope, only 5 TV channels if you're lucky enough to live in a major city. Wathcing kangaroo's balls is like going to the cinema.

5. DancerAnnie

*giggles*

I like bunnies, Lodui. You're just jealous because they are way cuter and way cuddlier than you :p

6. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

do people seriously eat rabbits. like catch em and cook em?

7. DancerAnnie

When I was younger we used to have rabbits, then they started to disappear...

My mom was making stew out of the meat...

No wonder I'm a vegetarian :(

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

It's true. I think not being a bunny is gods way of moking me. [​IMG]

9. ruca_bobo

ruca_bobo Member

im from bama and ive never heard of anyone eating rabits..i guess i would be surprised though..damn alabama

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

my ex daughter -in-law had a rabbit.Kept it in the house with us.About the second time I woke up in the morning with little brown dots mashed all over me like freckles--I relegated him to the back yard.Taught me to turn on the light and check the sack before I got in.

11. Did anyone ever see "Roger and Me"?.....where the woman got laid off from GM and had to make a living out of breeding rabbits and selling the pretty ones as pets and skinning the others for food. It was lovely.

12. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I have rabbits in my yard all of the time. Just had a tiny little baby one on my back porch yesterday evening. Poor thing was scared half to death with my kids crowding around it squealing how cute it was.

But you know what's crazy is, I have this rubber duck, okay, and everytime I squeeze it, this one rabbit comes out. She came almost right up to me the other day. I was squeaking the rubber duck and she darts out, comes right near me, stops and just keeps looking at me, twitching her nose. I started talking to her softly and she just sat there for 10 minutes, I swear, until my kids came over and started chanting "bunny, bunny, bunny!" at the top of their lungs. I wonder why she comes out when I squeak that rubber duck though. It's worked almost every time I've done it.

Rabbits really are cute. [​IMG]

13. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

maybe it sounds like the squeak of the rabbits lover or friend?

14. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Could be, or maybe baby rabbits sound that way? I don't know.